Located just a short walk to the ferry which takes you directly to Seattle where you can catch a cab or walk to the area's attractions. You will however need to catch a cab to the Space Needle. The accomodations were very nice and the rooms were comfortable. We slept well after long days out exploring the area. Breakfast bar was excellent. Will stay again when we get back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying is believing with the staff of the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bremerton. Bremerton is home to Puget Sound Naval Base and the gateway to the Olympic Peninsula. Our hotel offers beautiful views of Sinclair Inlet and the Olympic Mountains. Bremerton is also home to the historic ship USS Turner Joy, as well as several local restaurants, galleries and shops. We are located a short walking distance from the Kitsap Conference Center, Puget Sound Naval Base and the Bremerton/Seattle ferry terminal. Like to Golf? Gold Mountain and Trophy Lake golf courses are a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton Hotel Bremerton
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Seattle Bremerton