“Possibly the best option in the Bremerton area”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Belmont, California
“Possibly the best option in the Bremerton area”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I had my choice of this property, the Hampton Inn in Bremerton, and a Super 8 and about 4 other budget hotels outside the main area of town. Though the budget ones outside of town would have been closer to my business at the Navy hospital, I am so glad that I chose the Fairfield Inn. I read the reviews of the hotels outside of town and they souded scary. The Fairfield was $99, altogether $116 with parking and tax, and I got a free breakfast with was pretty good, and free internet.

The hotel and rooms were totally clean, the breakfast area is stylish, the business center had working computers and printers, and the Marriott pantry was available if i had needed it.

The internet was a little slow, but i didn't need to do heavy work so I wasn't an issue.

If you are used to luxury hotels, you won't be blown away by the Pantene shampoo and conditioner or the hairdryer that has two speeds: hurricane and gale-force. That is really the only negative thing I can say about this property. Which isn't really a negative at all. The bathroom and vanity area is stylishly renovated with manufactured stone and the shower is large.

I arrived at midnight on a Friday night and the place was totally quiet. The room had black-out drapes, and I got a good night's rest and I felt safe.

In all, I would stay at this hotel again and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Erica K
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this review, 16 February 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear your experience was restful and positive.

We greatly appreciate your business and we'll look forward to your return the next time you're in town!

Michelle Tomlinson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Washington
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We decided to stay here on a recent trip to Bremerton to visit my in-laws. When I read the reviews online and saw the photos, I was excited that I was getting such a great deal for a great hotel. I was disappointed. Coming into the hotel I was very pleased and the lady behind the counter was very nice. The only problem I had at check in was that she had no idea what time the pool opened and closed, which I felt like was knowledge she should have. I also was not happy with the fact that we had to pay $7 a night to park on site, which I feel like should have been included in the price. The hotel was very nice and clean so that was a positive. Our room was smaller than I expected so I was disappointed, especially since I have paid less at different hotels for bigger and better rooms. The bathroom didn't have a fan, so when taking a hot shower it stayed very steamy. The bathroom sink had absolutely no hot water, it didn't matter what time of day or how long we let it run, it stayed ice cold. There is not a hot tub, only a pool and the water temperature was an issue. The first night the water was perfect and the next day it was freezing cold. At check-in we had been informed of the great breakfast so we looked forward to that. They did have a big variety but outside of the homemade waffles, it felt like a breakfast that can be picked up at a convenience store. I don't think I would return to this hotel unless I didn't have any other options. I will definitely be looking to stay at other hotels in the area first.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed 23 December 2011

It takes 5 minutes to drive to the gates,;parking at the hotel in in a garage, plenty of spaces; The only bad thing was the breakfast area, it can get a little busy at times and the area could be a little bigger for the amount of room they have at the hotel.
Front desk was as nice and accomadating as could be.
Very clean and decent number of places to eat nearby, except for the Indian joint nearby...walked into a cloud of flies 2 steps inside the place.

Room Tip: Had room next to elevators...could barely hear them. Ice machine..well, that's a different story...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one and that our front desk staff took good care of you. The breakfast area is pretty spacious but on a busy workday morning when everyone is headed out at the same time, it may get a little cozy!

Gales Ferry, CT
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Not a bad hotel. I am required to stay at Marriott properties when I travel for work, but in my opinion, the Hampton Inn is a much nicer hotel. The first time I stayed there, none of the regular rooms had a microwave or fridge (though I think now they are trying improve on that). If you are on an extended assignment it is very important to have these things. I was told by the front desk that the rooms are too small have those two items. The shower stall door never shut tight and leaked pretty badly on the floor. I was told by the front desk that this was a hotel wide problem.

Every room at the Hampton Inn has a microwave and fridge and the views are much nicer there. I will say that it is a convenient location for working at the shipyard and using the ferry. All in all, I would say this is just an average hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I very much appreciate your feedback and want to assure you that a couple of the items you mentioned are being dealt with. While many of our King standard rooms do not have a microwave/fridge, we do have many other room types available which do have these features which we understand make for a more comfortable stay.

We greatly appreciate your business and hope we'll have an opportunity to have you return in the future.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 18 November 2011

This was a very nice, clean hotel to stay in. If you have business at the shipyard its within walking distance. Also, the ferry to Seattle is right down the street (and free if you walk on). Bremerton is a really small town so don't expect many eating/shopping options. But since the ferry is so close its easy to take a ride and hang out in Seattle.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one and that you had an opportunity to enjoy some of the surrounding businesses and the scenic trip to Seattle.

Michelle Tomlinson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
0.2 km away
3.7 km away
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
#5 of 8 in Bremerton

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton? Share your experiences!