All reviews reasonable value port angeles stay there again free breakfast breakfast room making us feel fridge and microwave beds were comfortable pleasant stay air conditioner every morning dq freeway reward
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I was called at 530pm 830pm and again at 1030 pm by the staff to see if i was going to show up for my reservation after i explained to them i was at a wedding and would be arriving after. They were extremly rude on the phone demanding an eta from me, which later made sense cause the hotel was booked out and they wanted to charge me a cancelation fee and rebook the room to someone else. When we arrived they put my father, who is in a wheelchair, on the 3rd floor of the property. The blanket had a stain on it bigger then a basketball and they told us it was just an oil stain. The hallway smelt like wet dog also. The bed had a crease down the center of it as if it had been folded in half for a long peroid of time. Last but not least, our toilet didnt work. One of the worst experiences of my life.The rude staff members i delt with were Lola and Sami. I do have pictures and videos to verify all these claims.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

That place is a dump, I will not be visiting again. I cannot believe the overall condition of the room I stayed in. The smell in the building was terrible. Based upon the obvious lack of attention that motel gets, the management/ownership should be embarrassed. I would have been unhappy @ 70$ per night, let alone the 140$ I was charged.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Black mold we could smell and see. It was horrible. Don’t stay here if you are immune compromised or have asthma or COPD. I took pictures of the mold in the room. It was everywhere in the bathroom and the smell of the mold was everywhere and incredibly overwhelming

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Nothing in motel was of good standard. broken bed spring. shseets changed once in 4 days. cigarette butt stain on floor in bathroom. Room window was dirty. Lunch room was dirty. Top of cereal bins were very dirty. The counter was dirty.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

No towels, stained comforter on the bed - we didnt even want to touch it. hard linoleum floors, and reeked of pot. The room was incredibly sterile! It was way over priced for what they provided. We asked for pour money back and left. This room was worth much closer to $50 than $140.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple