“Good Breakfast.”

Ranked #3 of 210 Restaurants in Bothell
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Went here today with my wife and I had French toast which was good but a little dry. My wife’s omelette was delicious. Good service and coffee was really good. Will go back.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

This use to be a great place for breakfast, but is now disappointing. The service was slow and almost made me feel I was a bother. The most disappointing part of the visit was the food. The eggs were rubbery, the cold bacon over cooked and toast very dry and cold. Coffee was lukewarm and got worst after I had to request for a refill. Frankly, it almost appears the staff either doesn’t want to be there or should find another line of work.

1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Let me start off this review by saying I'm fresh off the boat from Atlanta now in Seattle so I'm finding that there are several ways that food is prepared up here that's just different from Atlanta.

I was staying in an extended stay hotel nearby until I can find an apartment so I eat here a few times and walked by several times going to other locations. There was always lots of people there so it's got to be good food in general.

I'm used to a diner having a little more depth in taste. Why didn't compare it to home I think it was okay but comparing it to what I was used to it just didn't have the two or three layers of taste built in.

The staff was fantastic and the selection was great

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2018

To begin, we waited 25 minutes for a table. This was ok, since it was a Sunday morning and we understood it was a busy time for breakfast. Upon being seated we asked if we could sit in the booth that was available instead of the table they were directing us to. I am six months pregnant and my mother in law has back problems. We were told that someone else was being seated there. The someone else was a group that came in about 10 minutes after we did. They were waited on before us, ordered before we did, and and received their food before we did. My crepes were a sorry excuse for food. They were cold, served with half cut strawberries on top. The whip cream I asked for on the side did not come with them, and I had to request it again. They were simply awful, especially for $12.00. I cut up the berries and placed them inside the crepes myself, but they were not good. I would not be surprised if they had been made hours earlier. The "syrup" my mother in law was served was the consistency of juice, barely thicker than water; and did not have a maple flavor at all. I think it was cooked sugar water. The coffee suffered the same watery fate, more like dish water than coffee. The waitress who was easily 15 years younger than me referred to me as "dear" and sweetie" several times. I overheard her refer to an elderly gentleman in his 60's the same way; very condescending. The rest of the meal was ok, nothing special. I don't know why this place had a line, the food, service, and coffee were mediocre at best, terrible at worst. I won't eat here or any of its affiliates again.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

A good way I like to judge the chef is to order the eggs Benedict. If they get that right we have a quality chef in our hands! Well they have a great chef here. Poached eggs were cooked perfectly and the hollandaise sauce was perfect! Service was excellent and the place was very clean. Glad I found the little Gem!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Crystal Creek Cafe? Share your experiences!