“What a find!”

Social Grounds Coffee & Tea Company
Ranked #2 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Bothell
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I have driven by Social Grounds every day for weeks. Today I had to go to my bank which is next door so I stopped in for a mocha.
Best mocha I have had in a long time. I got the velvet variation with slightly darker chocolate. I found myself sipping it super slow to try and make it last longer.
Delicious coffee and awesome friendly service!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is a great place to meet for coffee or tea with friends. Great summer for cold drinks and winter for hot. Also we had some great pastries. And lost week I had a Cold Bottled Coffee product that they have just started making...so delicious and refreshing..

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We popped in for a quick bite & a coffee (tea for my lady). Mocha was spot on, her tea was some kind of flowery "cloud dreamy" whatever... She said it was fine. We both had their version of an Egg McMuffin. No comparison. Social Grounds makes a pretty tasty sandwich!
My only reservation, and it's preventable folks, there was A LOT of flies in that shop. Too many for a 65 degree Sunday morning. We'll go back because we enjoyed the food, coffee was far superior to that burnt Starbucks flavor you know you've become conditioned to & the staff were very pleasant in a comfortable lounge setting.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Just needed a nice hot, comforting cup of coffee, and they did a great job! Beatiful inside, friendly people, and immediately we felt welcomed! Can't wait to go back soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I was in Bothell an hour early for a meeting so decided to hang out at Social Grounds. Great ambiance and terrific latte. Wifi too. Highly recommend if you are nearby.