“Great place but expensive for what it is. ”

Ranked #10 of 210 Restaurants in Bothell
Price range: USD 12 - USD 18
Description: Beardslee Public House is a full on brewpub, bar, and restaurant in Bothell, WA. We brew our own amazing beer here, as well as make our own vodka and gin. Lunch, dinner and happy hour daily. Soups & Salads, pizza, fish & chips, chop chop salad, farm fresh salad, burgers, hand tossed pizzas, house made sausages. Beardslee serves scratch made breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. Breakfast includes several "boozy" options as well.
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

4 adults had drinks and dinner. The food was good but I wouldn’t rate it excellent. I had the burger and was disappointed. The patty was run of the mill and the bun had hard spots. The fries were excellent. The chop chop salad looked great. We had a pizza that was good and the spicy Seattle hot dog (which wasn’t very spicy at all). The pretzels are absolutely delicious and especially liked the dipping Gorgonzola sauce. Drinks were good but you pay for it!
The portions are good but not huge (perfect for my appetite).
All this.....I don’t think it was worth what our bill was. Could have gone and had a really nice dinner versus burgers, brats and pizza
The decor and atmosphere was fantastic!!

Date of visit: July 2018
SeanS3640, General Manager at Beardslee Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Hi Stacie,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It sounds like the food was a little more inconsistent in it's quality than we approve of, to say the least. For that, I'm very sorry. Even with the minor detours, it still sounds like you enjoyed yourself though and I'm very glad to hear that. In regard to the price, I would love to tell you why our prices are where they are. The simple reason is the quality and local sourcing of our food. Granted, I know that any restaurant could say that, but we really spend the time and effort to not only construct dishes that our guests find appealing, but also to use ingredients that you may not find anywhere else, and the best of those that you can find elsewhere. I know it's tough to make that pitch when the main issues with your meal were food inconsistency, but I hope you'll take my word for it when I say that the quality issues you encountered were the anomaly and not the norm.

Regardless, I hope we'll get the chance to see you back in here at some point.
Thanks again for touching base, and have a great day.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This place to me could be considered a mild gastropub type foodie place. There pizza with a duck egg is great. Beers and ciders are good. The pretzel is good. Staff is always nice. Right next to the college. Great dinner location.

Date of visit: December 2017

Hi Jamokebaby09,

Thank you for the great review. Being called a hidden gem is something we'll take any day of the week.
I appreciate you taking the time to reach out and let us know and hope that you'll come back soon to discover even more of our ever-changing menu. Autumn and Winter bring some exceptional dishes and beers, so come check back often!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Twenty of us joined together for a wonderful lunch. The service was great for a large group and the food was quite yummy. The steelhead sandwich was wonderful. Fries were homemade and so great. Broccoli side dish needed to be cooked a bit more. All in all, we loved our experience at Beardslee.

Date of visit: July 2018

Hi IndySig,

This is music to our ears! One thing we love about the space we have here is our ability to accommodate larger groups like yours, especially at the drop of a hat. Broccoli aside (very sorry to hear that), I couldn't be happier that your experience was so exceptional. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and I hope we get to see you and your friends again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The appetizers are better the you may typically find, and the beer selection was great. Had a good time watching the game.

Date of visit: August 2017

Hi Jon,

Thank you for the review! We take a whole lot of pride in our menu here (and that includes the appetizers!) and our brewery right here on site, located right under our patio, gives us the corner market on all the good brews. We very much appreciate you choosing us this summer, come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Love the Sidewinder Stout and almost any of the IPAs. They food is made with quality ingredients and have never had anything bad. The morrel pizza or my "go to".

Date of visit: June 2018
Sean S, General Manager at Beardslee Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

This review is music to our ears here at Beardslee. Thank you for touching base with us and taking the time to reach out. We constantly rotate our beer selection (with some great summer specific offerings on the way!) as well as our Chef Specials (to include our Pizzas!) so we look forward to seeing you in here again soon!