“My favorite!”
Review of Greek Pita

Greek Pita
Ranked #51 of 207 Restaurants in Bothell
Reviewed 13 April 2016

This place is a must for a takeout lunch. Their Gyros are incredible. The Greek fries and desserts topped it off!

Reviewed 6 March 2016

I can't tell you about the food here. I ordered the Classic Gyro ($7) with extra sauce, to go. They wrap the sandwich exactly the same as an order to eat in, i.e. paper wrapping around the bottom of the sandwich with the top exposed. Then they stick the sandwich, with extra sauce, upside down in a paper bag. Fast forward for the 15 minute trip home, and all that sauce and the top third of the sandwich have all oozed out into the PAPER bag, and my car seat. What was left of my now dry sandwich tasted ok, but how stupid.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

being from morocco and cooking myself, this is high quality good clean food.. done right and fast.. if you get falafel ask for roasted cauliflower on it fabulous!

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

I always like to visit Greek restaurants when traveling and this trip was no different. Stopped by the Greek Pita for a quick lunch and thoroughly enjoyed it! I ordered the mixed vegetables plate. The hummus was very smooth with lots of flavor! My favorite portion was the baba ghanoush though! Great flavor and all of it served with warm pita.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

I was just feeling the need for a gyro. I'd seen this place when visiting the Starbucks nearby but never tried it. This is a small strip-mall storefront restaurant. They have about a half dozen tables and take-out. They have two vertical roasters going, one with beef and the other with lamb. Their standard gyro includes both. It was so good I wolfed it down. I'll be back.

Been to Greek Pita? Share your experiences!