“Awesome English Pub Food!”
Review of Three Lions Pub

Three Lions Pub
Ranked #51 of 210 Restaurants in Bothell
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Outstanding fish and chips, amazing pastys and basically everything on the menu plus a great draft beer selection! Love this place!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Good atmosphere. Always 2 or 3 different sport events on the screen. Lots of beer/ale options (including Boddington's!). Their hamburgers are the best around -- organic and taste like ground up steak.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I have tried to eat here twice, and I was never served. At first I stood waiting to be seated. The waitress pretended not to see me. She couldn't miss me standing by the door, because the place is so small and there were only 2 customers. I stood around for a couple of minutes, while she walked back and forth. When she went into the back, I tried the bar. There was a man behind the bar this whole time. I figured he was the bartender, but maybe he could at least give me a menu. He was just standing around wiping glasses, as if he were trying to look busy. I stood right in front of him, but he also refused to make eye contact. Finally I tried speaking to get his attention. "Excuse me" and "hello" got no response. The waitress came back out and he turned his back on me to chit chat with the waitress. This visit is seared into my memory. My first visit was similar. I had told myself that maybe they had a personal crisis which is why I gave this place a second chance a year later. I have never, ever heard of such horrible service and am at a loss to understand the reasons for running a pub like this.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

We've been here a number of times and the review is mixed due to different factors. We've found the food to be about average. Bangers and mash are pretty good although the peas and potatoes don't appear to be fresh, but flavor is decent. Beer selection is OK and fish is good, just don't get the "chips". Chips are cooked fine, but have no flavor, the pomme frites (skinny fires) are much better.
Like others we've found the service to be lacking, depending on who you get. However, on our most recent visit Gerardo was excellent.
So, worth a try, with some limitations.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Had to wait for everything....... menus 15 min. drink order 10 min. To get the drinks...which we had to go up and ask about..10-15 min. ordered food and got at a reasonable time. Asked for more tarter 3 times and then still had to go up to get it. At this time still willing to have fun asked for a menu to order another drink ....took awhile ordered another drink...waited and waited and waited. finally went up and cancelled our drink order and asked for our bill. Waited. She brought our drinks and apologized and offered our drinks. we paid the bill. Dare i say ruined our evening out .

1  Thank junesmith2015

Been to Three Lions Pub? Share your experiences!