“a conveyor belt sushi to experience one time”
Review of Sushi Zone

Sushi Zone
Ranked #64 of 207 Restaurants in Bothell
Description: You should never let an opportunity to eat great sushi pass you by -- and at Sushi Zone, you'll never have to. We're Bothell's favorite spot for conveyor belt-style sushi and more. Using only the highest-quality fish, the most delicious ingredients, and unique recipes, we craft rolls that come right to your seat. We welcome you to join us for a meal and taste for yourself. There's nothing we love more than sharing our passion for Japanese deliciousness.
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The prices from internet and on their paper menu are OUT-DATED. I could say the average higher is $1.25 each plate. We tried it looking at the menu, but the plates posted on their wall are higher in prices. The double decker’s made it hard to see the plate colors, some would influent our selections. Dinner set us back $65, really, a conveyor belt sushi? We could get better service and ambience with Hana a block up. It’s a quick bite, quality is not bad, more varieties and better than Sushiland, but a bit less than Blue C Sushi (the other conveyor belts we frequently visited). Fish is fresh but small slices, pop in the mouth. Given the choice next time, Blue C or another real Japanese restaurant would get our credit card. With that said, we won’t be coming back to this. It’s a first time experience and our last. Well, if you’re stuck in Bothell, there’s not many choices at the present. The items that stood out for us: Green tea ($1.75/ea), ginger and wasabi are top grade, even compares to top Sushi restaurant, perhaps it’s a fresh batch….. On ward to another sushi venture…

Sean L, Owner at Sushi Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

I'm very disheartened to hear you had such a disappointing experience with us. We take a lot of pride in the sushi we prepare from fresh ingredients and prepare with care. We always want you to feel taken care of with accommodating service and enjoy a meal that's worth the price. I'll keep your feedback top of mind moving forward, and I hope you'll consider giving us another shot someday soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I will start saying that I honestly do like the Sushi Zone. The belt delivered dishes are quick and easy to see that you eat a good variety of Sushi. There's also a coupon easily found for discounts and a late night rate that students in the area simply must take advantage of. I'd live here late at night as a studying college student! That said it's not the best Sushi, just good Sushi for everyday hunger. Oddly, a stand in H-Mart and a Buffet in Northgate are in the same price range and do better to my tastes which might be on more traditional flavor. Still, my 10 yo son and his friends love to go here. The belt delivery brings on increased exploration and fast service others don't have. As such, for a family, for a college student, I say go and have a meal. You'll return for more, and for many it's a good starting point into foods everyone should try.

Sean L, Owner at Sushi Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Although I'm glad to hear you're a fan of our conveyor belt service and our good variety of sushi, I'm sorry to hear you're not the biggest fan of our food. We take a lot of pride in the sushi we prepare, and we always want you to leave full and satisfied. I hope you'll give us another shot someday soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I ate at Sushi Zone twice last week (Apr 9-15, 2017) while in Bothell for business. The food selections pass your table on a conveyor belt, so you can see what you are selecting before taking it off the belt. The belt has two levels - the top is for cold foods such as sushi, sashimi and edemame, the bottom has warm/hot foods such as tempura. Prices are determined by the color plate the food is on. Portions are sample size, for instance 3 pieces of a sushi role instead of a full roll. A great way to try new things without having to order an entire serving and it lets you have a variety of items at your meal. Prices are very reasonable for the location and the food was good quality. I go to Bothell a few times a year and I will definitely be going back to Sushi Zone. The children I saw in the restaurant also seemed to like the conveyor belt and picking out their own food. Staff was very prompt to take drink orders and provide refills. When I selected a cream cheese wonton option, one of the staff brought me a dipping sauce without having to ask for it. That shows me they are paying attention to the customers.

Sean L, Owner at Sushi Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

I'm so glad to hear you're such a big fan of our delicious sushi and our excellent customer service. It really means a lot to hear you felt taken care of with us and enjoyed your meal. Thanks for sharing the love, and I hope we get to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We love going here. They have something for everyone in the when family. When I walk in they know exactly condiments I want and what I like to order and drink....

Sean L, Owner at Sushi Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

You are family, and I'm thrilled you've always enjoyed a meal with us! I know it's been a year now, but I'm just as grateful for the support. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

This was a great place for lunch. The wait staff was attentive without being hovering. Kind and courteous. I enjoyed the conveyor belt and being able to view all the variety and beautiful presentation. Fresh and delicious.

Sean L, Owner at Sushi Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thanks for sharing the love for our great food and our attentive service. It really means a lot to hear you felt taken care of and enjoyed your meal. Hope to see you again soon.