“Great Mexican”

Julio's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 203 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We love going to Julios. The food is great and the staff is fun. I always leave feeling I have had a great fresh meal and I feel great not that "oh I ate too much feeling of misery"!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Bothell is a happening place with lots of great options. Whether we’re craving Mexican food or just a night out, Julio’s is a favorite.

Dinners often feature inventive specials. On a recent night out I had the pork belly, roasted in jalapeños and orange glaze. The pork was tender, the hot and sweet gaze candlylike with a hot finish. I don’t know what they do to the rice but it is awesome.

We’ve had seafood specials that are fresh, delightfully prepared. If you want the standards; tacos, enchiladas they are excellent. The feel is someone’s home where Mom (or Dad) has their special dishes. Home cooking with flair.

Service is friendly and prompt. Prices are reasonable. No wonder this is a local favorite.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The staff is so friendly and the restaurant is always busy. Best of all? The food is consistently tasty. So glad my neighbor turned me on to this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

The place serves authentic Mexican cuisine ! Great atmosphere, I had a great margarita and the best steak ever! We also tried the piñata chocolate dessert which is filled with fruits and churros! such and awesome idea!

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

First time to this place and the food wad quite good. Good portion sizes, and great flavors. Salsa was better than most places, and the carne asada was cooked perfectly. Prices were very reasonable, only down side was the place is pretty small and quite loud. Place was packed, but wait wasn't too long.