“Wonder Meal Without Fighting the Seattle Traffic”
Review of Vivendo Ristorante

Vivendo Ristorante
Ranked #17 of 196 Restaurants in Bothell
Price range: USD 12 - USD 30
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 237th St SE
Description: Throughout Metro Seattle, dining enthusiasts are falling in love with Vivendo Ristorante. Whether the occasion calls for a power-lunch ambiance with WiFi connection, or the candle-lit enchantment of the heated Fountain Patio - Vivendo's warm hospitality and fine Mediterranean fare are certain to please.
Reviewed 3 October 2016

What a delightful alternative to the over-priced restaurants of Seattle! Not only is the food excellent, the service is superior! And there is no 20% service charge automatically added to your check.

Located in Country Village, a collection of shops and restaurants occupying historic buildings in Bothell, this family-owned restaurant knows how to treat its customers properly. The owners of the restaurant stopped by our table several times during our meal to ensure all was to our satisfaction. But then, they visited all of the tables for a bit of chit-chat, including a group of well-mannered teenagers who were obviously out celebrating Homecoming or another high school rite of passage. This small gesture made all of us feel truly appreciated and welcomed.

Our meal began with two appetizers: Sautéed Calamari and Meatballs. After the appetizers, we each enjoyed a Caesar Salad with the house dressing. Our entrees were Mama’s Lasagna and Veal Picata. We enjoyed a bottle of Ruffino Classico Chianti with our meal. The tiramisu was excellent; we took a serving of baklava with us to enjoy a bit later in the evening. All of this and a 20%+ tip for our lovely server, Rachel, cost half of what we would have spent for a similar meal in Seattle.

We highly recommend Vivendo Ristorante & Pizzeria to all who love authentic Italian cooking. Order your food and drink, then relax and take your time dining…after all, you’re among friends.

1  Thank RVing_Bikers

Reviewed 26 September 2016

My wife found this restaurant near the hotel we were staying while attending a Jays Mariners three game series in Seatlle. You need a GPS to find it as it is just off the highway but the search was worth it. The pasta was excellent and the seafood first rate. The california red wine I had was reasonable and very good. Highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.

1  Thank Gordon W
Reviewed 17 September 2016

We were there as part of a rehearsal dinner and I was stunned by how incredible the food was. The seafood cannelloni was outstanding and the tiramisu was one of the best desserts I've ever had. In addition, the owner was delightful (and handmade many of the items). I wish I lived in the area so I could become a regular customer. It really is among the best Italian restaurants I've ever been to!!

1  Thank Pianolady609
Reviewed 1 September 2016

We went to Vivendo to celebrate family events. We got there at 12 noon on a Sunday which was a perfect time to have the restaurant almost to ourselves. Each person got a different menu item. The enormous calzones were great, the tomato basil soup was the most delicious I have ever had and would go back just for that! Salads were good, fries and starters. I asked our waiter if they ever shared receipes with the customers and he said "no, they are all a secret". Wished i could get the tomato soup receipe. It is very hidden in the middle of Country Village so arrive early enough to find it. It is located in the center section beside the street that exits out to Bothell Everett Highway. We would go back again.

1  Thank Fav26V
Reviewed 8 August 2016

One of the very best Italian restaurants my wife and I have ever been to. It's an small, intimate family owned restaurant. Authentic Italian. Employees are friendly and service is excellent. They even have a small piano where someone plays or even sings bit is quiet enough that you can still talk. It's not one of those Italian restaurants that give you 2lbs of food on your plate and you leave stuffed. Don't get me wrong, you will leave satisfied and happy. Go, you will be glad you did and you will go back again.

1  Thank SeattleParrothead