All reviewsperfect hostshomemade granolanext morningbethcowboyconcertchateau
Reviewed 28 January 2017

This is an elegant, yet homey, bread and breakfast in the old-fashioned mode. The owners, Shaun and Beth, know the meaning of hospitality. I found everything to be perfect. Highly recommended. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Where do I start! These people really catered to us! My husband and I went on vacation to Seattle for a weekend and we stayed here recommended by a coworker. First, everything is super clean and is a beautiful house. The in-suite on the first floor has a great bathtub/Jacuzzi and a roomy shower. They even have bathrobes for you to use! The breakfast is the best part, amazing home made eggs and potatoes! Great place to stay, I will stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adianez A
Reviewed 15 September 2016

We had Margaritaville, a smallish second floor room with a large bathroom with a shower. The room had a little nook for sitting, we used it for luggage. We were there for Sunday breakfast which was incredibly delicious, the week day breakfast is serve yourself, on Sunday, you get served with scrambled eggs and more.
The gardens are wonderful for relaxation with the fragrance of flowers and lawn chairs.The house is well maintained and one can enjoy the sitting room or huge breakfast room during the day. The owners have kept the house and its historic details perfectly and an abundance of art is displayed throughout.
We plan on returning!

Room Tip: Margaritaville had some highway noise, rooms further from the road would be quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WahineHanapepe
Reviewed 21 August 2016

This bed and breakfast is really beautiful - inside and out. The breakfast room is light and airy and the breakfasts themselves are delicious. The hosts are as friendly as can be and go out of their way to make you feel welcome and appreciated. The gardens are lovely and they said we could pick some fruit to take with us. Even if it wasn't the only B and B in Bothell, I am pretty sure it would still be ranked #1!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TallyLassie100
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for a kids free trip of two nights. Everything was amazing. Our hosts were friendly gave great local recommendations and served 2 amazing breakfasts. We recommended it highly to anyone. The room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. The grounds and overall house was beautiful. Parking was easy and the proximity to the wine tasting rooms was great. Again we recommend it highly to anyone.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple