All reviewsperfect hostshomemade granolanext morningbethcowboyconcertchateau
Reviewed 21 August 2016

This bed and breakfast is really beautiful - inside and out. The breakfast room is light and airy and the breakfasts themselves are delicious. The hosts are as friendly as can be and go out of their way to make you feel welcome and appreciated. The gardens are lovely and they said we could pick some fruit to take with us. Even if it wasn't the only B and B in Bothell, I am pretty sure it would still be ranked #1!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TallyLassie100
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for a kids free trip of two nights. Everything was amazing. Our hosts were friendly gave great local recommendations and served 2 amazing breakfasts. We recommended it highly to anyone. The room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. The grounds and overall house was beautiful. Parking was easy and the proximity to the wine tasting rooms was great. Again we recommend it highly to anyone.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2015

It was a real pleasure for my daughter and me to stay at Eason Estates. The wonderful bed and breakfast is operated out of a beautiful old home that, with wonderful architectural cleverness, was joined to the home of the owners, Shawn and Beth.

The common area is gorgeous, open and light-filled. We were provided with wonderful coffee, fresh fruit, nice continental breakfast items along with food that Beth cooked for us. Beth was attentive to our dietary needs without batting an eye.

The grounds of the estate are quite special. The gardens are well cared for and lovely. There are many places to sit and relax outside on their property. I wish we had had more time there to do just that!

Eason Estates is a quiet, peaceful and beautiful property managed by two people who enjoy their business. They know the area well and are eager to offer recommendations and suggestions. While we had been warned about Seattle traffic, we only had one trip into town in which traffic impacted us much at all. Otherwise, it is straightforward to get on the highway and head for the city. Coming back at the end of the day is so worth the drive. For those staying in Bothell, you will be able to walk lots of places. We focused more on Seattle, so our driving comments relate to Seattle. The B and B is not near Seattle's city center. But, it is close to Bothell's center.

Below, on this form, there is a question of wi-fi. Where we stayed on the property, there wasn't wi-fi. But, it was available in the common area. I am not sure about the other rooms. Maybe Shawn or Beth will comment on that.

Look at the other reviews on this property. So many people had wonderful experiences at Eason Estates. You won't be disappointed if you book a room with Shawn and Beth. On the contrary, you will vow to return!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2015

I chose Eason Estates because I was traveling to the area for a family wedding and was so happy that I did. I was traveling alone and felt perfectly comfortable and safe at Eason Estates. I appreciated the proximity to the downtown Bothell area with plenty of restaurants and shopping. There are also great walking trails nearby. It was so easy to walk to the Park-n-Ride and hop on a bus to downtown Seattle where one definitely does not need a car. As others have mentioned the buildings and grounds are beautifully appointed, tastefully decorated and very nicely landscaped. I appreciated the great breakfasts with Storeyville Coffee (based at Pike's Market)french press coffee presented at the precise moment requested each morning. Thank you Beth and Shaun.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 4 August 2015

The rooms are lovely, the property gorgeous, great gardens with cozy sitting areas. For winter the interior would be awesome too - an atrium style seating area - and the hosts, Beth and Shaun so very inviting, helpful, above and beyond - WE WILL BE BACK - but don't go for one night - it is tooooo awesome

Room Tip: They all look lovely but the Cowboy Up looked awesome - we were in Margarittaville and loved it TOO
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple