“Best pizza in The Gorge”
Review of Beneventi's Pizza

Beneventi's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Bingen
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best Pizza in the greater Bingen/Hood River area!!!Phone: 509-493-2177
Reviewed 25 June 2016

My favorite pizza in The Gorge. Very quick delivery. Lunch buffet with pizza and salad bar. Everything is fresh and good.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I enjoy all of their pizzas, they are all good. My favorite is the whitewater pizza. Creamy garlic sauce with chicken... great! It's a little expensive, so I have a hard time justifying eating there too often. But it's top quality, so worth paying a little more for.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I have visited Beneventis more than once. It is my favorite place to eat. I enjoy the lunch time all you can eat pizza, soup, salad, ect..... , but I can honestly say I have not had a bad meal.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Great portions, fresh ingredients, amazing thick, yet light crust! Friendly staff. Would return again!

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Everyday at lunch there is a buffet which includes a great salad selection along with slices of pizza. Friday's includes fried shrimp. Pizza or other selections may be ordered directly from the menu, which I have tried with delight, but of recent have found the buffet more than acceptable.