“Good food”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Picked up breakfast here. Pleasant atmosphere and good food.
I would stop in here again. Seemed like the kind of place that the locals would be coming to.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I am picky when it comes to bread as I have traveled to Paris and am a bit spoiled with amazing bread. This place doesn't disappoint! I love their soups, salads and burgers. You can get anything here and it'll be amazing!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

their breads and deserts are over the top quality and so very tasty, will go back often for their consistency
and freshness

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We stopped in to buy a loaf of bread and discovered this was a great sandwich/restaurant. We had a Reuben Sandwich on New York Rye that was outstanding. People beside us had breakfast and we are going back to try that next. Counter service with amazing food at reasonable prices. Must visit!!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

They make their breakfast sandwiches on English muffins they bake themselves. I had the Gourmet on a Rosemary muffin. Lots of bacon and Gorgonzola. My husband's was just as good. Latte had lots of thick foam.
On other visits we've split sandwiches (good variety under $10) and were still full.
Their service is fast and friendly.