See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Our room was filthy, top to bottom. Floors, bathroom, walls, bedspread.

In fact, we believe the bed may have been infested with bedbugs, based on various Google reviews. We're washing and treating all our clothes and luggage just in case.

The walls are incredibly thin and the other guests are unsavory. We were awakened at 3 a.m. by a domestic violence incident. When we called the front desk to deal with it, they did nothing. It was harrowing.

Room tip: You'd be better off sleeping in your car.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This place is great, located off the freeway and easy access to all the great sights in the area, and all the restaurants you’ll need. It offers coffee in the lobby 24 hrs. The rooms are nice and clean, beds comfortable, TV, Internet. And A/C. Why it gets bad reviews I have no ideal. I will say those people apparently are looking for a place to live, not a place to sleep and enjoy the surrounding area and sights.

Room tip: Great Irish Pub next door with a Casino
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My friend and I are older women who has in the past stayed at the Rodeway and found it to be good for the price, but that has definitely changed.

The hotel has become, in addition to being a motel, a weekly and monthly rental. The hallways are very dirty and with the weekly and monthly rentals it is attracting all the wrong kind of people. The rooms are find but noisy

Additionally they’d don’t do do daily room cleaning.

We were unaware of these changes or we would have never stayed there.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Darlene T
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We've stayed here multiple times in the past and had an "ok" stay. Not this time, when searching the area for a suitable room, this one popped up as being "pet friendly". Upon arrival were told they only accept dogs, cats were banned. Did not see that on the webpage, and was told there would be no refund. Made the best of a bad situation, stayed in a 3rd floor room that had what appeared to be rat feces on the floor in the bathroom, and it appeared to have been waxed over. The hot tub/spa was going to be a welcome relief for the end of our evening. The temp was very high, but the fumes coming from the spa were very irritating to our eyes and lungs. Had to leave the spa room before even spending 5 minutes in the tub. After rinsing off in the spa side shower and returning to our room, had to shower with head to to scrubbing to get the residual chemical off our bodies. This was made worse by only having 1 towel per person to dry off from the spa and the badly needed shower after returning to the room. This is our last time to stay here, never again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Quadzilla1
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

WARNING! Do not stay here. I booked a stay here back in August. I booked a non-smoking room but I was given a room that smelled strongly like marijuana. I was given a refund only after contacting corporate. Please read this part carefully. A rouge employee here at this location stole my debit card information and is making fraudulent purchases. Police has been notified.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oscar L