“Average Korean Food!”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Any Korean food, I have to compare with the food I grew up with. My mother is a fantastic cook and Korean of course.
Although the food at Southgate Garden is authentic and the portion large, it is not the best Korean food. It is average.
My wife and I tried the lunch menu and we thought the price was reasonable but whatever we ordered - BBQ beef and Bibimbap - did not satisfy our palates for us to want to go there again.
Another negative was the appearance of things not being well organized and somewhat dirty. It could be just impression but it does not give the impression of Din Tai Fung and PF Chang in Bellevue, for example.

1  Thank Hainboka

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Great place near Bellevue College just off the I 90. Its no frills authentic Korean food, packed with Koreans. We didn't do the self cook BBQ but the combos for that are a good deal. We did a hot pot, BBQ ribs, sirloin and braised octopus. All were excellent, and the side dishes were very tasty. Highly recommended, and good value.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Has the best side dishes of any of Korean restaurants on the Eastsude. The prices are very reasonable and you won't leave hungry! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

For very good Korean Food, go here. You may or may not be the only non-local in this place because they sure know good service and food at unbelievably low prices! For only $20 including taxes and a 20% tip two of us had a great lunch here! This is my kind of place. Recommended!!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Fun BBQ dinner, we ordered the combo #1 and BBQ'd the meat and veggies at our table. The food and dining experience was fun and tasty