All reviewstrader joesfree parkingoatmealthe breakfast areaking suitegreat hoteldowntown seattleeasy accesswould recommend this hotel to anyonewhole foodscomplimentary breakfastmodern decorindoor poolwould definitely stay here againclean roomsshort drivecomfortable bed
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel was very clean and nice. The staff however needs help. Every time I needed help or asked for assistance the staff seemed put out or inconvenienced. They also had very little knowledge about the hotel itself.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Julie G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown-Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello again, Ms. Dirkes, again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues we caused during your visit. I hope I was able to rectify the situation when we last spoke. I also have addressed the issues with the staff members working that day and rest assured, is not a reoccurring issue in our hotel. I hope you would reconsider stay with us again in the future and forgive us for our shortcomings. If you do, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. As promised, I will personally take care of you on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This Hampton Inn is a perfect Hampton Inn hotel. It is clean, neat, with high quality staff. The location is relatively quiet, and it is across the highway from downtown Bellevue. An Uber to downtown is 6 dollars or so. The hotel itself is near Trader Joe's and retail establishments. It is a 25 minute walk to "Downtown" Bellevue.

Room Tip: Top floor for quiet. First floor ensures you get headlights into your room from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Greetings and thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! You are absolutely correct, we are not too far from popular establishments and in fact, have a complimentary shuttle that can take you to places. I hope you were able to take advantage of this service!

Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Bellevue for the Mercer Island Half Marathon weekend. The hotel is relatively new and tastefully decorated. We had a King Studio room on 3rd floor with view of a small wooded area behind the property, away from the freeway. Only heard doors slamming a few times, and never heard neighbors either above or next door. Loved the roomy studio with a wet bar area and a sofa. Even though we stayed 2 nights, the room was not serviced after night 1, which we found odd, but no big deal since there were 4 sets of towels for the two of us. The included breakfast was simple but appreciated for the convenience. Oh, they have hot (very hot) coffee in the lobby all day, as well as tea and water.

The location is across the 405 freeway from downtown Bellevue but only a short 15 minute or so walk to the Sound Transit Center, where we caught bus 550 to take us to Mercer Island for the event. Just down the street is a Trader Joe's and an REI, which we took advantage of.

We needed a late check out due to the run, and they were able to accommodate us at no additional fee. Parking was plentiful and easily accessible with three different points of entry to the property. We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn Bellevue and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms face the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Julie G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown-Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Greetings and thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue! I’m very happy to hear that we exceeded all your expectations!

Please let me know when you have plans of returning, I would love to thank you in person for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

excelent service rooms had good size, confort, service and a quiet plase to sleep well, pillow need to be more firm!, also breakfast is enought but could be better... thank you, also rate was good!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thank Bernardo Alfons... M
WestCoastHotelMngmnt, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown-Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for giving the Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown-Seattle five stars! We are delighted that you slept well in our quiet, comfortable hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Best,

Hotel Management

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is on the other side of the interstate from downtown Bellevue, so a walk to restaurants and offices is 1-2 km. The hotel itself is comfortable, and they offer chocolate chips cookies in the evening and that overcomes almost all short comings. Very kind front desk.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Julie G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown-Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Greetings Keith S and thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue! You are absolutely correct, we are located just on the other side of the I-405, about a mile away from downtown Bellevue. Not too far of a walk but we also provide a complimentary shuttle service that goes anywhere within a 5 mile radius running M-F 7am - 9am and Sat-Sun 9am - 9pm. I do hope you were able to take advantage of that service!

Thank you for your compliments about our wonderful Front Desk Staff. I'm glad they were able to make your stay as effortless as possible! Please visit us again soon! If so, please don't hesitate to contact me directly! Would love to be able to assist in any reservation needs!

Kind Regards,