“Nice Find”

Bellevue Brewing Company
Ranked #36 of 635 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Popped in by bike for a brew and meal. Had the Electric Citrus IPA which was quite excellent and it's not often I say that. For meal had the curry which was excellent. Sat at the bar and service was great. Lots of TV screens for sports. Would have liked to stay longer but had to get pedaling along. Only thing that seemed oddly absent was a nice outdoor seating patio.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I was traveling for business and always try the local brewpubs if I can. So I was in Bellevue and tried this place, and found the beer to be good, had an IPA, but the food selection and portions were not that great, the service was excellent. If you just want to try some beers, it’s good.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

We went there Monday evening and the place was quite empty and we had no problem getting a parking spot or a table. There were excellent choices of beer including very tasty Pilsner that I had. The food was simply awesome, too. We, as a group, ordered: Cobb salad, club sandwich, BBC nacho platter with chili, Margarita pizza, mac and cheese. All of them were simply delicious. Also noted very attentive and good service. There was a gigantic size TV screen as well. Only complaint was that everything was somewhat pricey but then again, everything else in Seattle - Bellevue area is expensive anyway !

Reviewed 19 April 2018

This visit was booked in advance for a business get together that could have been a lot of fun. However the restaurant was unwilling to work with us to improve our seating without charging us an additional $355 (we already committed to spending $185 for our current room) for a room that was not being used. Granted we booked a room that turned out to be too small, you know how that goes when there is "free" food and drinks. When I asked our server Kevin if we could move to the larger room that was not being used he said we could if we agreed to a $540 minimum. I asked if there was a way they could negotiate the minimum since the room was empty anyway and he said No. I would think in the service industry that if there is a room that is unoccupied and you have another room that is overcrowded that there would be some way to make this work for both parties, this establishment was not even willing to discuss. Instead we sat in an overcrowed hot room and left early, that could have ended much differently if we were in a more comfortable space.This is the fifth work "dinner" I have booked here and after last night I will find an alternative option. The food is typical pub food and if you are a beer drinker this place has it covered. In the past they have been friendly and helpful, last night not so much.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Since like a good beer, we had to go here. We went by this place many times prior to actually stopping in, but I did not know it was there, until some work people suggested we all meet there. Glad I finally got a chance to try it out, it was excellent!

The Food - Had the Pretzel... It was amazing, with the Beer Cheese sauce! Wow, I could eat these everyday... Wings are very good, most all we tried was very good! Definitely need to go back, so I can try more things on the menu, to go with my pretzel & beer.

The Service - Our waitress was very good, very attentive, but not in a hurry to get us in, get us out! We enjoyed an early afternoon snack / light dinner / happy hour action. It was excellent.

The Ambiance - A nice set up, very industrial like, with the room to the back for brewing, large dining room, nice bar set up. They even have rooms to host a function at, which I am doing for work in a couple weeks! Worked out great!

The Noise - Not too bad at the time were were there, but it is a brewhouse, so you shouldn't be critical of noise, just have a beer(s), enjoy the food, kick back, relax.

The Beer - My fav is the 425. It's a Pale Ale, and for me, is excellent, and goes well with most everyone, that I have tried, on the menu. My wife enjoyed the KZOK Electric Citrus IPA... I enjoyed it too, just a bit to hard on my delicate stomach.

Date of visit: March 2018