All reviews stayed here free parking front desk staff room was clean in house restaurant nice hotel counter space bar and grill following morning free breakfast onsite restaurant king suite ironing board business center bath towels road noise couple of nights
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This was a nice hotel. Pretty much what you would expect from a traditional nights stay at the hotel. We stayed here on our way to Seattle. Reasonably priced for the area and a friendly staff. We had a nice stay and headed out the next morning refreshed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We stayed at this hotel from a Friday-Monday. Pros and cons:

The hotel lobby and check in area are quite large and nice looking. Front desk staff are nice and helpful, very responsive when you call for things you need.
Rooms- these are your most basic 3 star hotel rooms you can get. They look like every other hampton inn or holiday inn express type hotel.
Rooms:
1) You get 2 "bath" towels in a king bed room. I use the quotes because these towels are half the size of my home bath towels. 2 is not nearly enough for one woman with long hair to dry off with, let alone two people. However, when I called the front desk they did bring us more towels up quickly.
2) When we returned to our hotel room late afternoon on Saturday our room had still not been cleaned (nearly 4:00). I called the front desk who then called housekeeping to find out why. They then called me back to say someone would come and clean. When we returned around 9 it had indeed been cleaned by that time.

Room service: The first night we had a paper to hang on our door where we could check what we wanted to order for an "express" breakfast the following morning. There also were 20 minute time windows. We did this the first morning, it was on time, however we did not get our coffee drinks as "we don't have an espresso machine". Those were their choice of words, I'm sure they mean it was broke or such, since they advertise that they have a coffee bar. Anyway, the french toast and bacon were quite good. We did not order the other two mornings because the express sign was never left for us in our room again and I didn't want to go wandering down to the desk at 10 at night in my pjs to get one. Had one been left, we probably would have ordered again, but we got starbucks instead.
Other room observations. There is minimal counter space in the bathroom, however there is a mirror and counter space above the mini bar area, so we used that spot to get ready in the morning.
Overall, I would not stay here again. It is on par with the other above mentioned hotels I frequent, except they include free breakfast and the price is less.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I stayed here for a couple of nights, visiting customers in the neighborhood. The hotel is not extremely large and - although others comment it is modern - in my opinion, it is starting to get old fashioned, especially the lobby, the halls and the rooms. The dining room is modernized/optimized and the pancakes and french toast is perfect (a am afraid I gained some weight during this trip).

The internet is OK; however, not very stable (at least for Skype sessions). And they have a funny idea about upgrades, I was given an upgrade though it felt to be more useful for a party of two...

I would not call this hotel environmental friendly: they have a huge gas fire burning outside without reason (at least, not for the heat and nobody was sitting outside). Neither do they allow towels to be used multiple times... they simply replace them.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
DanOLeary, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Hello Hans V, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I wanted you to know that the Silver Cloud organization is committed to aggressive re-investment in all of their hotels in the region. I will share your comments with our corporate management. We always use guests input to evaluate what projects we invest in so it will have a positive impact on guest experience. Thank you for your perspective.

Thank you also for your comments on internet service, i will share them with our IT department, it is important to us that our guests have the bandwidth necessary to do business in this area. I appreciate your insight here.

We do indeed have several natural gas fireplaces at our property, one is on our patio adjacent to the restaurant. It is our policy to keep it lit during business hours for our guests enjoyment.

Thanks again for your business, time and comments, I appreciate them.

Dan O'Leary

Reviewed 10 July 2018

A very nice hotel. Mid-upper class, very clean, well kept. It was very quiet and easy to find for being next to the freeway. Good location - close to a few metro stops. Not far from a variety of restaurants. The restaurant in the hotel itself is decent, but service was lacking for breakfast. No complimentary meal included with the reservation.
Was the higher cost of the stay worth the amenities? Overall, no major issues with the 1 night stay.

Room Tip: Stayed in a room on the top floor. No noise issue at all.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean, comfortable and quiet. I like the counter with sink and bar fridge. Good use of space for light prep of snack and foods. Be great if hotel includes breakfast. No pool :-( Not too many grocery stores around.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family