“Family Friendly”

Price range: USD 50 - USD 50
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between NE 4th & NE 8th Streets
Transit: Located next to the NE 6th Street Transit Center.
Description: Named as "the definitive steakhouse in the country," El Gaucho Bellevue's award-winning menu features 28-Day Dry-Aged Niman Ranch All-Natural Certified Angus Beef(R) Brand Prime steaks and custom aged Certified Angus Beef(R) brand tenderloin filets, ribs, pork, poultry and the freshest seafood, all prepared to perfection over an open bed of glowing coals in an exhibition-style kitchen. Our extensive wine list is award-winning, and happy hour menu is widely recognized as one of Bellevue's best. Live music is offered nightly. Dine on our outdoor patio for lunch, happy hour, or dinner. El Gaucho is the Northwest's steakhouse legacy focused on old-school, tableside service. We revel in helping guests create a night to remember.
Reviewed 10 August 2018

This restaurant is fantastic. We've been going for about 10 years and it never disappoints. Great steak, great atmosphere, generally amazing. Go check it out!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Had happy hour at El Guacho on a very hot afternoon. Was nice being inside in the AC, eats were very good as were drinks and servers.

My only knock was that the space wasn't comfortable.... in a new building, in a cold space.... warmed up with woods and dark colours but could double as a large hotel banquet facility. The cozy French bistro or even old fashioned steakhouse it is not. Many of the spaces in Bellevue are relatively new and perhaps unless you are dining on Main in the old section of Bellevue, you shouldn't expect character digs.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We went to El Gaucho for our anniversary. We were greeted with a "Happy Anniversary" by the host, and both our waiters, Kenneth and Ruby. We were arrived we were escorted to a rose petal covered table. The service all evening was terrific. And the food... I had the pan-fried oysters for my appetizer. They were crisp, cooked through, and delicious. The Gaucho salad was prepared tableside. The greens were fresh and crisp. The small shrimp also tasted fresh. For an entree I had the 12 oz. filet and my wife had the halibut. The steak was juicy and perfectly cooked (medium-rare), My wife raved about the halibut. For sides we had the mashed potatoes, Brussel sprouts, and asparagus. Each side was very tasty. We ended our meal with the Bourbon cake and the Ganache cake. I'd recommend the Bourbon cake if you're a chocolate lover. We left with plenty of food for dinner tomorrow night.This is a high end restaurant but well worth the costs for a very special evening.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came for Happy Hour. A tip: the deals are good on the patio as well as the bar.

The service was good. They made sure to come by for last call to make sure we had all we needed.

I love the spicy prawns. We each got an order because there are only 3 shrimp in there and we end up fighting over the last one. If you like spicy, get this!

We also ordered the flat bread and ribs. I would not get the ribs again.

Also, per new policy, the gratuity of 20% is automatically added, even if you’re in a

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The service is superb. Food is excellent. But honestly, it really is super expensive. 8 oz Filet with a bit of crab and asparagus is $100. As long as price isn’t a factor,the food and service are five star. Great ambiance too.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to El Gaucho? Share your experiences!