“Great Place for Dim Sum but get there early”
Review of Din Tai Fung

Din Tai Fung
Ranked #2 of 616 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great place and the food is wonderful. The only downside is it's a bit on the expensive side but the quality of the food and service makes it worth while. The price just limits how often we go. Highly recommend the University Village location. The wait seems to be less than Bellevue.

1  Thank Jim G
Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

These guys really have it dialed in. Try the dumplings for a real treat and you can’t go wrong. Ask your server for recommendations and don’t be reluctant to experiment. I’ve never had a dish I didn’t thoroughly enjoy. Your server will be pleased to assist in mixing your dipping sauces. Just be forwarded, the lines are generally long during the busy times, but you’ll like get much quicker seating at the bar. Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

The first time I ate at Din Tai Fung was in Manila in 2016 and have been craving their dumplings since. Imagine my surprise when I found several outlets of this iconic restaurant in the Seattle area! We ordered several varieties of their noodle soups, fried rice and of course their delicious dumplings! Is it me or did these dumplings shrink a bit in size? Anyway they are delicious! BTW this place is packed and we were lucky to get seated so quickly at 1:30 pm. The restaurant is in a nice shopping mall that has Nordstrom Rack, which meant I got to do two of my favorite things in one trip :-) Parking is easy in the attached garage (free for 3 hours with validation). This place is a must-try if you are in the area!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch. It was packed and it’s a pretty big restaurant. We had the dumplings and the spicy wontons. Very good and great service

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I was talking with a friend about good noodle and they suggested we go to Din Tai Fung. It was very busy for lunch and it is a large space. We waited about 20 mins but shopped until we were buzzed. We shared 3 dishes. All were tasty, nothing spicy. I felt it is a good place to go on a fall or winter day. But don’t go hungry because there is always a wait.