All reviews microsoft campus home away from home front office walking distance quiet location a great stay room was large laundry grocery pros
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Fridge didn't work and I lost all the food I purchased. When I asked for assistance after my efforts failed the gentleman at the front desk offered to come down. He couldn't fix, said there was nothing he could do, told me maintenance doesn't come until Tuesday and that I could go to 7-11 to get a cooler and ice... I was shocked and very disappointed - I booked this through RCI and have let them know of my disappointment as well.

Room Tip: Make sure the fridge works before putting food in. Follow all of the steps for the WIFI and be sure ur to the "You are Connected"
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Rochelle, thank you for being a guest at our hotel. We apologize for the maintenance issue which impacted your stay with us and regret our staff wasn't able to tackle this issue while you were here. Your feedback is shared with our maintenance team to review and action. We hope you’ll consider staying with us again on a future date.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This 2-story motel is in a beautifully wooded area near the Microsoft offices and campus, and is nicely quiet, traffic- and city-wise.
Well maintained grounds, small lobby/entry. Access to 2nd story is via external stairs only (no elevator, for those of you with mobility issues).
Pros and cons:
Pros - Beautiful natural setting, right next to wooded acreage surrounding Microsoft complex with walking paths throughout the campus. Very quiet, unless you have noisy guests. Facility appears well maintained, and our front desk person was cordial.
Cons - our room configuration did not provide light into the closet, which had no light fixture; bathroom is decently sized but had insufficient countertop space for an open toiletry kit, unless one counts the toilet lid; the “Grab & Go” breakfast is VERY minimal, with coffee and tea only (no milk or juice for kids or non caffeine drinkers), small prepackaged muffins, and oddly enough packets of oatmeal with (again) no milk or means to eat it, apparently, unless you get bowls from the front desk delivered to you. The breakfast setup is on a long narrow table in the small front office area.
In sum, this is a basically decent and maintained establishment in a lovely setting, but if you’re looking for a breakfast to be included with your stay, consider the shortcomings as described above.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are happy to know you were pleased with our convenient location and had a comfortable time with us. However, we are sorry for not meeting some of your expectations. We value your feedback and hope the positive aspects of your visit will bring you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

You get what you pay for at this property. No one to come and clean your room for the day. The internet never worked. Don't fool yourself if you think you think you are getting a good deal . You will only come here if you are working in the tech industry. If they don't give you any wifi then you are as good as dead in the water. Stay away from this property .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Trevor D
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

We are sorry for not meeting your expectations and regret the issue you encountered with our complimentary internet facilities. Our maintenance team has been notified to ensure the problem is corrected. Please note, our housekeeping is done on a weekly basis to respect the privacy of our guests, but we are happy to offer this service to you at a minimal fee. Thanks again for staying with us and please come back soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Great location right across the street from Microsoft Building 26 and within walking distance of restaurants and shops. Comfortable room with apartment-like amenities. Also, after my recent stay, I noticed that I was missing one of my credit cards and feared that I had left it on the bed. After a quick call, I learned that my card was found in the laundry. Their staff was extremely helpful, and the manager (Sarah?) promptly mailed it back to me. I appreciated their help and great service. :-)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

We are delighted you had a comfortable stay at Extended Stay America. Thank you for the fantastic review! We especially appreciate your awesome comments about our convenient location and excellent service. We will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team, particularly Sarah. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

It would have been felt safer if the room had equipped with a safety box. Air conditioner was too noisy for good sleep. A coffee machine could have been equipped as well. Breakfast was poor. Nothing would have been better as we could be refunded by the company. A local map, even handmade map showing the restaurants, glossary shops, shopping malls, etc. would be helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for being our guest. We are sorry you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us, and please accept our sincerest apology for what transpired. Our respective team members are taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We regret the inconvenience caused and truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding service.