All reviews front desk breakfast staff the breakfast area microsoft campus yogurt room was clean included breakfast quiet location pool and hot tub seattle bellevue free wifi off the highway easy access minute drive other hotels business trip property
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Large clean rooms. Underground gated parking. Tasty breakfasts. A location that is very convenient to everything that downtown Bremerton has to offer. Combine all this with competitive rates and top notch service and you get a great deal!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ttocsnodrog_2000
LeahMannhalt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ttocsnodrog_2000,

Hello from the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bellevue! Much as we appreciate your great review, I believe that a hotel in Bremerton should get the credit for this. We are located in Bellevue, Washington and do not have a gated underground parking. However, we too serve breakfast with healthy options, offer competitive rates and excellent service and we do hope that you will come stay with us whenever you are in Bellevue so you can experience these. Thank you and let me know if I can assist you with anything at all.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Dog friendly hotel for $50 flat fee added, Parking is complementary as well as buffet breakfast, only 30 mins to Seattle downtown so overall not too disappointing. The only thing that I had an issue with is we had a ‘Do not disturb’ sign on our door, housekeeping ignored the signed and entered lucky our dogs didn’t frighten her too bad. Only disappointing factor with our visit.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank thecrazydoglady
LeahMannhalt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear thecrazydoglady,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I am very glad that overall, you were very pleased with the services and amenities that you received from our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the intrusion on your privacy committed by one of our team members. I can understand how frustrating that must have been. We have reminded all our team members about our procedure on entering occupied guest rooms and respecting Do Not disturb notifications. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything else I can assist you with. tWe truly appreciate your patience and kind understanding. We are looking forward to being of service to you again whenever your travels take you to our area.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Stayed for a family visit last weekend. Room was clean/good. The Breakfast included was nice. Only problem is that the facility needs to take care of Spiders. there were webs and spiders which we had to take care of in the rooms , and by morning there were more. Reported to the front desk.. They said they will take care of it in the future

Room Tip: The location is great so Noise is not an issue
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gohar W
LeahMannhalt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Gohar W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay at our hotel. I am very glad that overall, you were satisfied with the services and amenities that you received from our team. I am also very happy to let you know that we have contacted our pest control team to work on the spider issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything else I can assist you with. Thanks again and we hope that you will stay with us again whenever your travels take you to the Bellevue/Redmond area.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The room was clean, the location was quiet, the staff was helpful and the breakfast was good. The only complaint we had was the bed was not very comfortable (a little to firm) so we didn't sleep as well as we would have liked.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TriplePeakRanch
LeahMannhalt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear TriplePeakRanch,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay at our hotel. I am very happy to know that you were satisfied with our amenities and the services you received from our team. I have made a note of your comment regarding the firmness of our mattress and will definitely look into it. Please do not hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with. We hope that you will come stay with us again whenever your travels take you to the Bellevue/Redmond area.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

From my mom, Rona Lim:

This Fairfield Inn and Suites went up and beyond with their customer service.

When the busy front desk was not able to answer the phones, the catering manager, Joseph, stepped up to answer the call and address my concerns for our upcoming reservation.

With the UW graduation season quickly nearing, they are uber busy getting rooms filled. Our family wanted to be able to stay at the same hotel, with the adequate amount of beds, plus ADA wheelchair access for one of our rooms. And somehow, we weren’t able to get exactly what we wanted online, so I called the hotel, and Joseph, the manager in catering was able to step in and help the busy staff. He returned my call after researching for me within the timeframe promised. This hotel is lucky to have such a staff member as he. Thank you, Joseph!

We are so happy to have booked here. We just hope that our family’s stay reflects the kind of service we got on the phone. But all in all, I’m confident to say that this Fairfield Inn at Bellevue Seattle Redmond is top notch!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandy H

Dear Rona Lim,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the service you received from Joseph, our Director of Sales. I am very glad that he was able to assist you with your needs in a timely manner. He is indeed a valued member and representative of our team . Please do not hesitate to give me a call if I can be of further assistance. Thank you very much for choosing our hotel to be your temporary home and we are looking forward to your arrival!