All reviews nature preserve parking fee free breakfast social hour long stay free shuttle park ride freeway side full size refrigerator the breakfast area front desk staff yogurt exercise room loved this hotel the hotel offers nice room bellevue downtown
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The front desk help was very pleasant and accommodating. Easy access to get on the highway. Rooms and lobby were very clean. Beds were comfortable. Variety and quality of breakfast was excellent. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jerry J
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Great hotel , stayed there one night and found it very comfortable and clean, the breakfeast was excellent , lots of choices and i would recommend the hotel for the free breakfeast , as it offers fresh cut up fruit and lots of other choices, great for families.
Laundry available on site as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank ventcap
Residence I, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hello Ventcap,

Thank you so much for the great review!
We take a lot of pride in offering our guests an amazing experience and wonderful memories! Thank you for sharing your time with us and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Chris Aho
Director of Front Office

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights and the property completely lived upto our expectations. We were travelling our 4 year kid who is quite fussy about food and hence wanted a property with a kitchen. This was our first time in such a property and hence were a bit anxious. But faced not problems at all.
The staff is fantastic and ever so friendly to help. One of the best aspects is the free shuttle to the nearby places. Almost everything that one needs is quite close-by and in nearby vicinity. The breakfast spread is standard with nearly everything that we as a family needed.
The room we stayed was not huge, but sufficiently sized and comfortable.
We have stayed in other properties of the chain in other cities, but this one was definitely best of those.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Residence Inn by Marriott. The stay began with Armin at the front desk exceeding my expectations by giving me a beautiful room with great view of downtown Seattle. He was personable and knowledgeable. He provided excellent restaurant recommendations. My room was spotless and well equipped with great coffee, microwave popcorn, and hairdryer. Shower was ultra modern, large, and with great water pressure. The bed was very comfortable. My business trip was successful and memorable. Thanks to a great staff at this hotel. I look forward to my next trip to Seattle.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Overall, this hotel was decent, but I have stayed at better Residence Inn properties.

First the good. Check in was easy and problem-free. The desk staff was courteous and handled the check-in quickly. The lobby was nice, with lots of seating for socializing. While I did not eat at the hotel restaurant, I heard from others the food was good. The free breakfast was above average. There were a variety of items and they were fairly fresh. The breakfast area was a little cramped, especially when a lot of people were eating. There was plenty of seating in the breakfast area and in the lobby.

The rooms were clean, although smaller than most Residence Inns. The king size bed was comfortable and there were plenty of pillows. The pull-out sofa bed, however, was awful. And when it was pulled out, it took up almost all the space in the room. There were lots of easily accessible plugs, which is not always the case in hotels. Lighting could be controlled at the lamp or by a switch--very convenient.

The kitchen was small, but adequate. It included a two-burner cook top, a dishwasher, a full-size refrigerator and a microwave. Pots, pans, dishes and silverware are provided. A small table with two chairs is provided. A desk with a lamp and a wired ethernet connection is provided. I found, however, the Wi-Fi was faster and didn't use the wired connection.

The bathroom is broken into two areas. Behind the door are the shower and toilet. Outside the door is a dual sink vanity with a large mirror. It was an excellent setup. Plenty of towels were available; however, they were on the small side and a bit scratchy. The water pressure in the shower was adequate, but not sufficient to make the massage feature in the showerhead useable.

Parking was in a garage. If you pay, there is plenty of parking on the lower levels. Free parking is also available, but is severely limited. I was not told where the paid parking was when I checked in, but after I asked what I should do if there were not parking spaces available, they told me to park in the lower levels. My room key would open the gate. That would have been nice to know when I checked in.

Overall, it was a good experience. But there are other hotels in the area and I may choose to stay there if I am in Bellevue again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family