All reviews omelet station kimchi fire pit made to order omelets free breakfast omelet bar park and ride pool and hot tub full kitchen free parking fresh fruit minute drive front desk staff small kitchen bed was comfortable king suite definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Room tight, cheap furnishings, plastic shower walls, no luxury linens or robes as advertised.breakfast a hodgepodge of various things. Not nearly as nice as I expected from the ratings, photos and price point.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hello Robert P,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet all of your expectations during your most recent visit. I will be sure to review our breakfast offerings with our culinary team to ensure we are offering the highest quality and consistent items. We would certainly love to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue if you would be willing to give us another shot and I would love to be your personal point of contact if I can help plan a future visit.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I just had my second 3 week long visit here. The rooms have cooking facilities and a fridge plus there is a coin laundry on site so it really does make being away from home so long easier. The staff are all lovely here and very helpful. If I could pick on 2 points I would say the bar food is very limited and also in the 6 total weeks I have stayed here the free breakfast, whilst nice, had zero variation in the hot food.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hello Rose H,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue and for your patronage to our hotel. We appreciate your kind words for our staff being lovely and helpful. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our food and beverage operations, certainly something I will visit with our chef and team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further inquiries or if we can help plan your next visit.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Matt, and the front desk staff were very helpful and friendly throughout our stay. We would definitely recommend this property to our friends and family! We had an extremely uncomfortable bed our first night, however, the staff accommodated our request for a different room, and the bed in our second room was great!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hello S7101TMdavidl,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you received excellent service particularly from Matt at the front desk. He is a true asset to the team and a pleasure to work with. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or if we can help plan your next visit.