All reviews omelet station kimchi fire pit made to order omelets free breakfast omelet bar park and ride pool and hot tub full kitchen free parking fresh fruit minute drive front desk staff small kitchen bed was comfortable king suite definitely stay here again
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Rooms are great, service exceptional, great bar and staff. Always remember who I am, keep me in the same room. Bartender remembers my name, drink and things about me. Makes it feel like a home away from home.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hello H7216QOjonp,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you had an excellent stay and the room, service and bar staff met and exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the kind words for our bartending team, I will be sure to share your wonderful feedback about remembering your name and preferences. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stayed a couple nights last week and the stay was very good! Even the coffee and breakfast buffet were much better than expected. Toiletries were good quality as well.
A few days later, to my surprise, I found out that I left my Laptop and charger behind in the room. The housekeeping staff found them and locked them away for safe keeping. After contacting the Housekeeping Manager, I was called back within 5 minutes by Julia; who was super helpful and friendly, and assisted me with the return shipping to Canada.
Location close to Microsoft Redmond and central to the highway, but not too close! Will stay again for sure, well run property focused on customer service!

Room Tip: Central Location
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hello cps1232017,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to locate and send back your laptop. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Julia. We are in a great location just off of the I-90 making it an easy trip into downtown Bellevue or Seattle. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further inquiries or if we can help plan your next visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Reviewed 2 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I would definitely go back! Very friendly staff and check in. The breakfast was better than most hotels, the fruit salad had berries as well as melons. Room was quiet, clean and comfortable bed. I also enjoyed the view of the fall red and yellow trees!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Hello saragJ1409ZN,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. We appreciate your kind words regarding our very friendly staff, I will be sure to share your feedback. I am glad you had a chance to experience our complimentary breakfast buffet, we put out a fresh spread on a daily basis. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or if we can help plan your next visit.