All reviews omelet station kimchi fire pit omelet bar made to order omelets free breakfast park and ride pool and hot tub full kitchen free parking fresh fruit minute drive front desk staff small kitchen bed was comfortable king suite definitely stay here again
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I wouldn’t stay here again it was ok. Service was alright as well. Only thing I would give 5 stars is the breakfast, the chef made excellent omelets and the coffee was good. Close to Seattle not to far of a drive I’d say about 18 minutes. Location is alright as well. Room we stayed in seemed outdated as well as the bathroom. Blood stains on our pillow case. The Country Inn in SeaTac was a better stay for us. Thank you anyway though Hyatt House.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Hello vamartinez05,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I am sorry to hear that your stay was anything less that perfect. I will be sure to follow up with our housekeeping team regarding the cleanliness of your linens as that is certainly not the norm of our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your 5 star review to our breakfast team and our personalized omelet station chef. We would love the opportunity to serve you again to show you how a true Hyatt House stay should feel and I would encourage you to reach out to me directly if your travels take you back to the Bellevue area so I can personally look after your next reservation.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Nice, good, clean hotel. Staff takes care to meet special requests. They wear happy faces and readily interact with guests. Location is good. Seattle isn't too far away. This was our second time at this location and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Hello susanckruse,

Thank you so much for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue and for the "Thumbs up"! I was pleased to read that our staff took great care of you. We are in a great location just off of the I-90 making it a short trip into downtown Bellevue or Seattle. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue and we appreciate your patronage to the hotel.

We truly appreciate your feedback and review and I just wanted to let you know that the scoring when leaving a review does rank from 1 to 5 stars with 1 being the lowest end of the spectrum and a 5 star review is the highest praise. I noticed that you scored us a 1 and if there was something that we could have done to improve your stay please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stayed two nights, thought it was priced right. The beds were comfortable & we like the big tv's. Had a great little kitchen which we did use. The free breakfast was very good! Made to order omelette & lots of choices for drinks & hot & cold food. My kids loved it!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Hello sherim547,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and our spacious guest rooms with kitchens. I will be sure to share your feedback with our breakfast team regarding the complimentary breakfast buffet with personalized omelets made to order on a daily basis. We look forward to welcoming you and your kids back in the near future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or if we can help plan your next visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The hotel employees went out of their way to make our stay great. They remembered that I mentioned it was me sons bday and brought him a dessert and the free breakfast was the best I have ever experienced as a seasoned traveler... great stay with family!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello jsvtorres,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue and for the "Best hotel ever" title! I was pleased to read our staff took great care of you and went out of our way. I hope your son enjoyed his dessert? We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or if we can help plan your next visit.