All reviews omelet station kimchi fire pit made to order omelets free breakfast omelet bar park and ride pool and hot tub full kitchen free parking fresh fruit minute drive front desk staff small kitchen bed was comfortable king suite definitely stay here again
Reviewed 30 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stayed two nights, thought it was priced right. The beds were comfortable & we like the big tv's. Had a great little kitchen which we did use. The free breakfast was very good! Made to order omelette & lots of choices for drinks & hot & cold food. My kids loved it!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Hello sherim547,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and our spacious guest rooms with kitchens. I will be sure to share your feedback with our breakfast team regarding the complimentary breakfast buffet with personalized omelets made to order on a daily basis. We look forward to welcoming you and your kids back in the near future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or if we can help plan your next visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The hotel employees went out of their way to make our stay great. They remembered that I mentioned it was me sons bday and brought him a dessert and the free breakfast was the best I have ever experienced as a seasoned traveler... great stay with family!!

Hello jsvtorres,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue and for the "Best hotel ever" title! I was pleased to read our staff took great care of you and went out of our way. I hope your son enjoyed his dessert? We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or if we can help plan your next visit.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Was in for a meeting at Microsoft and had a superb stay at the Hyatt House. Staff was very accommodating, room was nicely appointed and clean with excellent bed and linens. Would choose to return in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Hello Pete M,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you had an "outstanding experience". We appreciate the kind words for our staff being very accommodating, I will be sure to share with them. Thank you for the recommendation and choice to return in the future if your travels take you back to the Bellevue area. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or if we can help plan your next visit.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The hotel's location was more convenient to Seattle than I expected. It's only 20 minutes to central Seattle by car, when it's not rush-hour traffic. It's also only 20 minutes or so to SeaTac.

The hotel itself is nice, typical Hyatt House - good size room, clean, comfortable beds, quiet. The complimentary breakfast was very good, and we loved the omelet chef. WiFi was excellent. Hyatt House rates aren't cheap, but it wasn't too pricy.

If there's a downside, it's that there's nothing in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. It's a 5-10 minute drive to shops, restaurants, etc.

Hello nysingle,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us. We are in a great location just off of the I-90 making it a 20 minute commute to either downtown Seattle or SeaTac or less depending on traffic. I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet including personalized omelet's on a daily basis. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or if we can help plan your next visit.