All reviews omelet station kimchi fire pit made to order omelets free breakfast omelet bar park and ride pool and hot tub full kitchen free parking fresh fruit minute drive front desk staff small kitchen bed was comfortable king suite definitely stay here again
Reviewed 7 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I checked availability on-line before arriving but did not want to put my credit card on the travel site. When I arrived, the price was not honored and was almost $100 more. The room was average condition and (included) breakfast was average as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello O6879GNbrandonm,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I wanted to apologize for your arrival experience and the rate you found online not being honored upon your arrival. I will be sure to follow up with my front office and revenue team to find out what happened. Often times 3rd party websites offer a non refundable rate which mean you would need to put your credit card on the travel site. Please do not hesitate to personally reach out to me so I am able to offer you our best available rate as well as a welcome amenity or room upgrade based upon availability that only booking direct is able to provide. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

With kind regards,
Brandon

Reviewed 6 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Reviewed 5 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I had a great experience at this hotel. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The food was good and the staff were friendly and very accommodating. My only complaint was that the beds were not very comfortable for me but that's because I have a back problem. So I'm not the best guage for someone that doesn't have those issues

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Hello I2680RQlisac,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and the cleanliness of our guest rooms. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team regarding our food as well as our staff being friendly and accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further inquiries or if we can help plan your next visit.

With kind regards,