All reviews omelet station kimchi fire pit omelet bar made to order omelets free breakfast park and ride pool and hot tub full kitchen free parking fresh fruit minute drive front desk staff small kitchen bed was comfortable king suite definitely stay here again
Reviewed 5 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I had a great experience at this hotel. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The food was good and the staff were friendly and very accommodating. My only complaint was that the beds were not very comfortable for me but that's because I have a back problem. So I'm not the best guage for someone that doesn't have those issues

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Hello I2680RQlisac,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and the cleanliness of our guest rooms. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team regarding our food as well as our staff being friendly and accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further inquiries or if we can help plan your next visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is a place I'm coming back for a longer period and with kids. The room had a kitchen, frigde but the breakfast was included and the food was a full meal. The variety of food for breakfast was great. I would like to come back with kids for more than a weekend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hello carmencJ9862ET,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. We appreciate your kind words and glad you had a chance to experience our breakfast buffet with your kids. We have a great indoor pool that is also popular with kids staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and for a longer period, please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further question or we can help plan your next visit.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Lovely and very clean hotel. The room was spacious and nicely decorated. The bed and furniture comfortable. All the staff were friendly and attentive to our needs. The breakfast was delicious with a large selection to choose from. The hotel is not far off the highway, easy to find, yet very quiet. I will stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Hello blooms1001,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I appreciate your kind words regarding our lovely and clean hotel and glad to hear your room met your expectations. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team regarding our friendly and attentiveness. We are in a great location just off of the I-90 making Seattle and downtown Bellevue very accessible. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or if we can help plan your next visit.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017