All reviews the club lounge free parking front desk spg platinum free shuttle service downtown seattle business trip yogurt heidi freeway rates mall properties
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for a two nights in September 2018 when I was in town on a work trip. My local co-workers warned me not to stay here but there were no other available options on the dates I was in town, so I was worried about what I'd find upon arrival. I was pleasantly surprised to find a brand new-looking lobby and super friendly staff. I was given a double room on the ground floor. The room decor and furnishings were also brand new. The finishes were contemporary and upscale. My room had entirely too much furniture in it, so much so that I was barely able to move around. One piece of furniture had a small fridge, which was a nice extra but it was mostly useless since the cabinet door couldn't be opened due to how close it was to the bed and the fridge door opened in the opposite direction. I managed to squeeze my bottle of water in, but other than that it wasn't of much use. The WiFi was free and easy to use and I was pleased to find a single cup coffee/tea maker. After work on my second day there I got back to the room around 4PM to find the room hadn't been cleaned yet. I was too tired to complain but it was a bit annoying. Overall this seemed like a lower-grade hotel than what I expect from a Sheraton, had the sign said Hampton Inn or Fairfield I would have given a better rating.

Room Tip: This isn't the place to stay if you want a good view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Esayas S, Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Bellevue Hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay with us.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent other guests from experiencing the same problems during their stay.

Again, thank you for taking time to provide feedback and we hope to see you again next time you travel to the Bellevue area.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay for one night here. Check in was quick and easy. Lots of free parking. Right off the highway and close to downtown Bellevue, within 8 minute drive.

Room was clean and beds were comfy. If you forgot something, they will probably have it. See photo of the items they have.

Didn’t use the other amenities as we only stayed one night. But gym is 24/7 and the business lounge looks equipped with everything you need.

Our only small complaint would be that although our room was non-smoking, it still smelled like smoke. But since it’s only for one night, we didn’t bother saying anything.

So had a splendid one night stand here and hopefully next time, it will be more than one night! ;)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Esayas S, Assistant GM at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello Minigo! Thank you for spending your valuable time to share your positive feedback. We are very much pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I had stayed more than 10 nights at this hotel (Sheraton Bellevue Hotel) and I must say the front desk staff was very helpful, especially Ms Jenny (Manager) was so accommodating and understating to accede to our request to have our room change to the upper Floor and also extend our check out time due to the late flight out.

Her exceptional customer service level and professionalism was exemplary, making our stay very pleasant and comfortable.

Not forgetting the free shuttle service provided by the hotel that brought us around to neighbouring shopping areas and the botanical garden, driven by a very courteous and professional hotel staff named Mr. Rob Korpp (hope I spelled his last name correctly), who knows the areas very well and often recommend us good shopping areas and restaurants, and never late to pick us up whenever we called upon.

I would certainly come back again and would recommend anyone I know to stay here if they will to travel this way.

From a Happy and Satisfied customer.

Room Tip: The club lounge is at the 7th floor, have your room at this floor and not facing the highway is an excellent choice.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Esayas S, Assistant GM at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Sheraton Bellevue Hotel. Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Bellevue Hotel and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Bellevue.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights . Every one we met from the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. Location is very good and centrally located for most places to visit in Seattle area. Room was comfortable an clean. Like most Sheratons there was no breakfast offered. There was a restaurant in the hotel but we didn’t visit it. Overall very pleased with our stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Esayas S, Assistant GM at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Hello and thank you for paying us a visit, and taking time to share your valuable feedback. We take pride in the great customer service our staff offers. We are glad it made your stay memorable. We look forward to seeing you whenever your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Staff were very friendly and eager to make sure we were happy with everything. Our room was comfortable and clean - with a great mattress. The food served to our group over the weekend was also impressive - interesting hot dishes with a variety of desserts from which to choose. The Sheraton Bellevue took very good care of us.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Janine,
Thank you for your stay and for your kind comment. We are so pleased to learn we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to your future visits.