“Best Thai on Island”
Review of Sawan Thai Kitchen

Sawan Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 September 2017

As a local, this is our favorite. Very good quality, great portions, great flavor, good value. Can get heat from 0 stars to 5 stars. Be careful. 2 stars is plenty hot for almost anyone, and I like very hot spicy food.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Who says you have to be in the city to get some good Thai food. Great food and service at Sawan Thai Kitchen.

Quickly seated and served. Spring Rolls were to die for. No brainer first course. Also - the green salad was also good.

Pad Thai? Not overly sweet - and nicely flavoured. Fried Rice was great.

Don't miss this spot if you are on Bainbridge.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Two of us were seated immediately at 7pm on a Saturday night. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. We enjoyed the non fried spring rolls that are only available on weekends, the drunken noodles and the Massaman curry. I like that ask how spicy you want it on a scale of 1-5. The restaurant is located on a little side street off Lynwood Center.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We love this place. The food is excellent--every single time. I travel a fair amount and this is one of my favorite Thai places. The menu is extensive. Service is quick. The prices are reasonable. The place also has a homey feel because the owners go out of their way to make it that way. The take out is also fresh and fast.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I went here with 5 other friends, we each ordered a different dish. We shared & everyone was delighted. I came back with 5 different friends. Again, everyone was happy. All of their curries are well balanced, the massaman is truly wonderful. The coriander beef was so good I ordered it both times. They serve (good) brown rice at no additional cost.