“Excellent Thai Cuisine, Very Good Service & Very Reasonable Prices”

Sawatdy Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We have eaten here since they originally opened & have never been disappointed. The food is absolutely first class. They pay real attention to everything they serve & the service is always excellent also. Personally I have found the spice levels to be very consistent. I like it hot & my wife does not. We are always pleased & the staff makes every effort to ensure that you are thrilled with your meal. Excellent for lunch, dinner or take out. This family has been in business a long time & they strive for customer satisfaction. If you haven't tried it, you need to!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My wife and I eaten at Sawatdy Thai and have never been disappointed. The food is always tasty and very flavorful. The restaurant is located in Island Center and is a little out of the way, but worth the trip. Take time and visit.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We come here often. Very good Thai food, but the spiciness rating is not consistent. I ordered Pad Thai with a 3 level of spice and my wife had Pad Prik King with a 4 level of spice. They are distinctly different dishes, but the spice level was clearly off. Mine tasted more like a 4 or 5 and my wife's was more like a 2 or 3. We asked if they had mistakenly changed the spice level between us and they said no. But mine was clearly 1-2 levels hotter when it should have been the opposite. I like spicy food, but not when they overdo it. And not when it's inconsistent. Spice level is an important part of Thai food and it's important to get it right and consistent so that we can order with confidence the next time. After this visit, we really cannot.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Warning — most dishes can feed 2 people so it’s easy to over-order. But the leftovers are still good the next day. We had a Chicken and Broccoli dish and Pad Thai plus an order of sticky rice for 3 and had a couple of big lunches left for the next day.
Delicious!!!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Went there this week for the first time from Seattle. Yes, the drunken noodles were fantastic but so was all the food. Garlic chicken and beef curry were really good as well. Had 2 stars which, for us, was just right in the spiciness arena. Waitress was very attentive and kind but the food was supreme. Gluten free was available and the staff was knowledgeable about it. Truly one of the best Thai meals ever. Recommended by our friends who have travelled extensively in Thailand. Wonderful.