“Great take-out”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Warning — most dishes can feed 2 people so it’s easy to over-order. But the leftovers are still good the next day. We had a Chicken and Broccoli dish and Pad Thai plus an order of sticky rice for 3 and had a couple of big lunches left for the next day.
Delicious!!!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Went there this week for the first time from Seattle. Yes, the drunken noodles were fantastic but so was all the food. Garlic chicken and beef curry were really good as well. Had 2 stars which, for us, was just right in the spiciness arena. Waitress was very attentive and kind but the food was supreme. Gluten free was available and the staff was knowledgeable about it. Truly one of the best Thai meals ever. Recommended by our friends who have travelled extensively in Thailand. Wonderful.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I love good Thai food. Friends took me to this place for the first time and I now have a new favorite Thai restaurant. We went for lunch midweek and the place was about a third full. They have an extensive menu and a special lunch menu. We ordered off the regular menu and did family style. We ordered three stars on all of our dishes. Whew! We didn't order white rice (which I usually use to cut the heat) but ordered the special fried rice. You could feel the heat coming off me. My friends were just fine with the heat. We had plenty to dine on and plenty to take home. I'm already planning my next trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We drove to the other side of the Island and were not disappointed. It wasn't busy when we arrived, but the place starting filling quickly after that. The food was delivered quickly and was tasty and spicey. The restaurant also do take-away food.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This was the highlight of our Seattle visit - well one of them. Totally unexpected we found this Thai restaurant on Bainbridge Island on a beautiful day and took a table in the outdoors overlooking the marina. Superb. The food was great and the staff were lovely. Prices were average and affordable. Best meal ever.