“Hard to find but well worth it!”

Sawatdy Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I love good Thai food. Friends took me to this place for the first time and I now have a new favorite Thai restaurant. We went for lunch midweek and the place was about a third full. They have an extensive menu and a special lunch menu. We ordered off the regular menu and did family style. We ordered three stars on all of our dishes. Whew! We didn't order white rice (which I usually use to cut the heat) but ordered the special fried rice. You could feel the heat coming off me. My friends were just fine with the heat. We had plenty to dine on and plenty to take home. I'm already planning my next trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We drove to the other side of the Island and were not disappointed. It wasn't busy when we arrived, but the place starting filling quickly after that. The food was delivered quickly and was tasty and spicey. The restaurant also do take-away food.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This was the highlight of our Seattle visit - well one of them. Totally unexpected we found this Thai restaurant on Bainbridge Island on a beautiful day and took a table in the outdoors overlooking the marina. Superb. The food was great and the staff were lovely. Prices were average and affordable. Best meal ever.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

There is not nearly enough decent Asian restaurants in Kitsap county let alone in
Bainbridge Island. This one has decent food but is very pricy. My foremost complaint is that they charge for rice! Ridiculous especially at these inflated prices. Rice!!

1  Thank Beth K
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I am a semi-regular visitor to Bainbridge Island. This weekend I found myself here on a Sunday evening, with my "go to" restaurant closed. After looking at TripAdvisor, I decided to try Sawatdsy Thai restaurant.

I started with the chicken dumplings stuffed with vegetables and served with a touch of ginger soy sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds (S3A). While the dumplings were generously filled, they were rather bland. Perhaps more ginger or scallions or mild chili sauce would have made the dish more exciting.

BUT ....

The Drunken Noodles with Chicken was SPECTACULAR!!! I have eaten at more than a dozen of the best Thai restaurants in Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, Vancouver and New York. This was THE BEST Thai dish I have ever eaten!!! The generous serving of chicken was more than I expected and the flavours were phenomenal.

I highly recommend Sawatdsy Thai Cuisine. I know I will be eating here on my next trip to the Island.

1  Thank westcoastwoodworker