“Tasty and spicey food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We drove to the other side of the Island and were not disappointed. It wasn't busy when we arrived, but the place starting filling quickly after that. The food was delivered quickly and was tasty and spicey. The restaurant also do take-away food.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This was the highlight of our Seattle visit - well one of them. Totally unexpected we found this Thai restaurant on Bainbridge Island on a beautiful day and took a table in the outdoors overlooking the marina. Superb. The food was great and the staff were lovely. Prices were average and affordable. Best meal ever.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

There is not nearly enough decent Asian restaurants in Kitsap county let alone in
Bainbridge Island. This one has decent food but is very pricy. My foremost complaint is that they charge for rice! Ridiculous especially at these inflated prices. Rice!!

1  Thank Beth K
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I am a semi-regular visitor to Bainbridge Island. This weekend I found myself here on a Sunday evening, with my "go to" restaurant closed. After looking at TripAdvisor, I decided to try Sawatdsy Thai restaurant.

I started with the chicken dumplings stuffed with vegetables and served with a touch of ginger soy sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds (S3A). While the dumplings were generously filled, they were rather bland. Perhaps more ginger or scallions or mild chili sauce would have made the dish more exciting.

BUT ....

The Drunken Noodles with Chicken was SPECTACULAR!!! I have eaten at more than a dozen of the best Thai restaurants in Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, Vancouver and New York. This was THE BEST Thai dish I have ever eaten!!! The generous serving of chicken was more than I expected and the flavours were phenomenal.

I highly recommend Sawatdsy Thai Cuisine. I know I will be eating here on my next trip to the Island.

1  Thank westcoastwoodworker
Reviewed 24 May 2017

This out of the way family run restaurant has been good every visit for many years. We have recently started going there for lunch in addition to dinner.
They serve their entire menu but the lunch specials are a terrific bargain.
Whatever we order comes with either salad or soup and a hearty main course. Last week I had hot and sour soup with mine and it was excellent.
My main course of beef Pad Thai was a tasty meal ample for lunch and leftover, so I had two lunches out of it also good the next day.
Service is friendly and efficient and we usually get a personal greeting from the owners or one of the family.
This is also a popular take-out place.