“Just what we expected”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We visited this place because it was featured in season 1 of DDD. The menu was a classic diner menu. The service was good and the food quality and taste was really good.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed lunch here with my child and my friend. We had come to Bainbridge Island just for the afternoon and wanted to get some lunch at a place that seemed kid friendly. In my experience, diners are kid friendly and Madison Diner had a kid menu with several diner favorites. The server was pleasant and took my table's order and our food came out exactly the way we ordered. I ordered a Swiss mushroom burger with sweet potato fries. My friend ordered a cheese burger and fries and my child had the kids cheese burger with fries and applesauce. I would go back and try a milkshake next time.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

This is first and foremost a diner, aluminium edged tables and stools at a bar. The food is simple and plentiful and there is a light eats menu.

1  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Server was a bit out of it... He might have been stoned?!? He was nice enough but wasn't a great promoter, I asked if the mac and cheese good and he said 'well, it's pretty standard'. Ha!! Job well done, kid.
Food was good and good portion sizes.

1  Thank Janine M
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve been coming here a long time. Today I waited 32 minutes and no food, no server checking on me. Other customers who arrived much later were having their food prepared. It’s disappointing that this new management isn’t working.