“Friendly, fun and fresh”
Review of Via Rosa 11

Via Rosa 11
Price range: USD 3 - USD 13
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are here. The order at counter and sit wherever is fine when available and it was nice to eat outside.
I ordered pasta with Bolognese and she ordered pasta aglio e olio. The pasta is top notch. My sauce was a bit bland and hers was over the top spicy!
We've both had this dish in many places around the states and in Italy. This one was fire!
We shared a nice fresh burrata salad which was awesome.
Overall, I love the place, the food is pretty good, but for the price point I don't think we will be regular visitors.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Via Rosa little spot out by the "nowhere" part of Bainbridge Island can hold its' own with many other, larger, more established Italian restaurants and markets. We love their pasta because it is so fresh. Their sauces are also ideal for starters in pasta dishes or just on their own.

Friendly people, great food, rustic (no frills at all) atmosphere. Never ever had a bad experience.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We live a mile away so the convenience is great, and the food is quite good. Seating is limited so there's often a wait. There's nor real table service, you order at the counter, or call in for take-out. That's fine, but the prices are akin to those in a full service restaurant. And I'll say, as constructive criticism, they need to improve the management. We recently called in a simple order (spaghetti and meatballs) and were told 15 minutes, so I got there in 15 minutes and stood waiting for another 20.
I think this is a family run business and they're working hard and getting out some good food. And they seem busy, so maybe my opinion is in the minority. But I'd love to see the operation tuned up so they continue to do a lot of business.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Via Rosa is an authentic Italian Market with pasta and other Italian dishes offered. The food was ok, not spectacular and the ambiance is mediocre at best (located in a strip mall with picnic tables for seating outside and some additional seating inside). They sell wine, and you are able to bring your own for an additional corking fee. We loved the live entertainment. I have also heard from locals that the owners (straight from Italy) are incredibly sweet and warm. That alone makes it worth a visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Live music at Via Rosa tonight and tomorrow night! Alessandro from Sicily played Italian classics--so much fun!