“CLOSED”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Best Mexican of the Southern
Description: Best Mexican of the Southern
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Though Ramada advertises an on-site restaurant, it was closed with no signs of reopening during our recent stay there. The hotel bar has bar food on most nights.

Reviewed 30 December 2014

The food here was actually very good. My wife is pretty picky and said she would return. The service was good, our food was hot.

Reviewed 15 November 2014

We tried to eat there one night after an hour of waiting on our order we gave up! We NEVER got our food, we only got drinks. Most bizzare experience I have ever had. No one would accept responsibility. Based on this alone I would not even stay at this hotel!

1  Thank FPBIII
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Dinner was just ok, but it was a burger...hard to screw up. Breakfast bar was barely warm and definitely not good.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Then this is the place for you! Seriously, they tried to serve me rancid beef. Obviously no health codes in this town or they wouldn't be open. The worst part is it took them almost 20 minutes to make me a burger and fries. That should've given them enough time to realize that the beef was rotten. And the bartender is apparently slow. On many levels. Had to look up how to make my drink on her phone. I wouldn't trust this place to bring me a beer and a pack of crackers. The nail in the coffin was the prices. WAY too high for the garbage they're pushing. I tried talking to the guy in charge of the hotel, he was so rude and he acted like it was my fault their food was trash.

1  Thank Benjamin C