All reviews cement block room was clean modest breakfast nothing fancy alarm clock shower head two double beds road trip an overnight stay night's sleep motel wallpaper pillows channels gas chain
Reviewed 18 June 2011

For at least the past 10 yrs., my family and i, have stayed here. It's in our "budget" range, and i find, that there is not a single thing wrong with it. The management and the staff, are very pleasant, and when i make my reservation's for staying there, they are always happy to meet my needs. Like i said, i find nothing wrong with staying there, and in my opinion, who needs a 5 star place to stay, as long as you have a nice place to lay your head..

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank DeeDee196622
Reviewed 31 August 2010

Hotel was advertised in giveaway at welcome center. When I called for Friday rate, not mentioned in the ad, it was $45. That was tax included for a clean comfortable room, easy access to and from 77 and 81. Continental breakfast includes white bread and a toaster, three kinds of pastry and three cereals, but no place to sit down to eat other than take food back to room. You may well be checked in and out by the owner, Pete Patel, a gracious and hospitable man, but not forward.
I'll stay there next time I am passing through.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank davebPittsburgh
Reviewed 1 August 2010

Impressed with everything, although i am easy to impress. Those who had issues were probably used to a 5 star hotel, which this isn't but it is worth the money paid to stay here. Good Hotel clean hotel, and good value, although the breakfast could use a little improvement.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank purestock6
Reviewed 31 July 2010

Traditional style motel, pretty basic, but clean and secure. You can park right outside room. Pleasant manager, who was happy to let us use microwave to heat up kids food. I would not bother with the bigger name chain hotels, but stay here, and spend what you save on a good dinner!

1  Thank R G
Reviewed 28 June 2010

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. It's a budget hotel (motel, actually), so I knew that it wasn't going to sweep me off my feet. 2 story motel, with parking immediately outside the rooms. There were vending machines outside on each floor. I got 2 double beds for $45, which I considered a very fair price. The room was clean, and didn't have anything that was noticeably dirty. The bed was more firm than I prefer, but that's something that everybody has a different opinion on. There was a free continental breakfast in the office, which had some cereal, cinnamon rolls, and a couple of other assorted items. The room came with free high-speed internet. It's not the speed I'm used to at home, but it was definitely faster than dial-up. There were only 4 other cars in the parking lot, so I know the slower speed wasn't a result of everybody being on the internet at the same time. The hotel was only half a mile from the interstate, and there were plenty of restaurants nearby (at least 2 within walking distance) for other food options. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo