“Love the sushi”

Sakura Steak and Seafood
Ranked #23 of 282 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I visited here this weekend to celebrate our anniversary. We sat in the sushi area and as the couple previous times we visited had a great experience. We've previously sat at the bar and the sushi chefs tend to send you little nibbles of this or that to try while you wait for your courses. Everything is very good quality, none of that mushy breadcrumb crap that so many sushi places try to pass off as a roll. This time we didn't sit at the bar, but the service was great anyway. My husband ordered the sunomono with tako as an appetizer and I wish I had a photo, it looked phenomenal! Huge pieces of octopus and crab and all kinds of goodies. The rolls were ordered were equally good. This is our new favorite place.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The service here is very warm and inviting. The servers made me feel that they appreciated my business. I dined here with a co-worker and we had several rolls. All were prepared fresh and we enjoyed the meal.

Although we did not have dinners, there is a hibachi area here.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Japanese Steak House with hot table in front of you. Chef prepares the food while you watch him perform. Have never had bad food or experience here. Classy place. Cooks to your specification. Eat here once and you will return again. Simple meal but exceptional taste.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

You can either go with a group and enjoy the habachi grill or go on a date for two and sit at one of the other comfotable tables. The food is delicious and the service is very good.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We go to Sakura a lot. This time rice and egg were burnt and not much flavor in the fried rice. Usually there is at least one or two extra seats and we don't have to be so crowded. When they seat ten people especially with other parties it is too close for comfort.

Food was just okay.