“Classic Japanese & Large Enough for Families & Adults”

Sakura Steak and Seafood
Ranked #26 of 288 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Thank you for a wonderful relaxing meal last night. It's always been great to stop in and try new sushi rolls while the kids practice lessons at Music & Arts, and having the full tenpin experience was even more of a delight!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Met there to have dinner this past weekend with family. Some I have not seen in 35 years, The food was good we had fun and the cook was very entertaining,

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My son had his 27th birthday party at Sakura and we had a blast. It was 8 family and friends and a couple sitting with us at the table. Food was good and everyone at the table had a great time . Will recommend restaurant and definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Third time we have been back to this restaurant, it is very good. You can sit with others at Hibachi grill or sit with the Sushi folks and order what you like. Service was outstanding!!

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

My family had yet another good experience here for my wife's birthday dinner. Food and presentation consistently good as with previous visits. I enjoy watching my 2 and 4 year olds faces as they look in terrified amazement of the ginormous flames shooting from the table tops.
As the novelty of the food show wears off after several visits I took it upon myself to entertain our group with never before seen shenanigans. About halfway into the food prep I stole the eggs, seasoned butter and cooking oil from our chefs food cart. The look on face was priceless as he looked high and low while scratching his head , wondering what was happening as these items were on his cart just a moment ago. I didn't let him suffer for to long and we all had a good chuckle. He was also a very good sport and enjoyed the prank.
The food was excellent, the portions large, the prices commensurate with the level of quality and service.

PS. Thank you auto spell for making it appear that I have a college education ! Usin all dem big words and everyting.