“Birthday party ”

Sakura Steak and Seafood
Ranked #23 of 282 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My son had his 27th birthday party at Sakura and we had a blast. It was 8 family and friends and a couple sitting with us at the table. Food was good and everyone at the table had a great time . Will recommend restaurant and definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Third time we have been back to this restaurant, it is very good. You can sit with others at Hibachi grill or sit with the Sushi folks and order what you like. Service was outstanding!!

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

My family had yet another good experience here for my wife's birthday dinner. Food and presentation consistently good as with previous visits. I enjoy watching my 2 and 4 year olds faces as they look in terrified amazement of the ginormous flames shooting from the table tops.
As the novelty of the food show wears off after several visits I took it upon myself to entertain our group with never before seen shenanigans. About halfway into the food prep I stole the eggs, seasoned butter and cooking oil from our chefs food cart. The look on face was priceless as he looked high and low while scratching his head , wondering what was happening as these items were on his cart just a moment ago. I didn't let him suffer for to long and we all had a good chuckle. He was also a very good sport and enjoyed the prank.
The food was excellent, the portions large, the prices commensurate with the level of quality and service.

PS. Thank you auto spell for making it appear that I have a college education ! Usin all dem big words and everyting.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I have been visiting this Japanese Steakhouse since it opened. I have never been disappointed in my meal. Others have opened in the area, but this one remains our favorite. We enjoy celebrating special occasions here: anniversaries, birthdays and promotions. It is pricey, but well worth it. Make sure you come hungry, there is a lot of food.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

The food is standard fare for a Japanese Steak House. I have eaten here so many times, and the food is consistently good! In my experience few people try the chicken livers for the appetizer, but you should venture outside your comfort zone as they are so worth having. The sushi is also very good. If you leave here hungry it's your fault.