“Awesome place to stop for dinner”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #41 of 304 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We're from NY driving down to FL and stopped here for dinner. It was our first experience with table service at Panera. We didn't use the kiosk for ordering. The staff was very friendly and the food was fresh. My son's meal came with chips (My request) and when it came to the table my son said he wanted bread (of course!). The associate said he'd get a piece for him right away. I said no no it was my fault I ordered the chips and he said absolutely no problem and came back with a nice chunk of bread for him. Made our 6 year old very happy. My 8 yr old tried the cherry pastry for th first time and insisted I take a picture of him eating it bc he enjoyed it so much!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the "at table ordering", most of the food was very good,and the server was fast. But the negatives made our lunch so much less enjoyable. I ordered French onion soup,and half Roast beef ciabotta sandwich. The sandwich was great,but the soup was lukewarm. Our server did not bring our drinks,as they do in our Fredericksburg Panera. The worst part of our visit was the dirty condition of the ladies' room. Dirty unflushed toilets and loads of paper towels on the floor left me feeling gross. I won't be back. My daughter's lunch of Potato soup And Ham and turkey ciabotta was fine to her.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We got good service, food was served hot. It was a good price for amount of food we got. It was very much average, and clean.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I love the tuna sandwich always fresh. It's great for a good cookie or pastry if you have a sweet tooth.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

The food was worth waiting for. Try the passion fruit super smoothie. Its a great way to start a hot day.