“Great Staff, Great Food and Nice Patio”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #86 of 330 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We really enjoyed our experience at P.F. Changs. The staff was extremely professional, our waitress/server was very friendly and the food did not disappoint. My husband had the curry soup, which he loved, we shared some calamari and spring rolls which were fried just right, not greasy at all, and I had the lobster sushi which was really good! Our drinks were great also. We will definitely return and we highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We visited this location 3 times in the last 6 months and had the same experience each time. We were virtually ignored, no offer of a drink order, or a ‘hey I’ll be right with you’. We ended up leaving. I’ll be emailing the corporate office.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I am a PF Changs fanatic, having dined at them across the United States. Sadly, I think I ended up with one of the worst PF Changs as the service is lacking, the restaurant is messy, and the bathrooms are not clean. Suffice it to say the food is good, very good. However, when I go out to dinner with my wife, we expect a little more, like clean tables that are not greasy and waiters that are attentive. I will continue to dine here with low expectations, but I will also continue to write reviews in hopes the manager makes significant changes. All the food is good as we have had almost everything on the menu.

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 4 October 2017

It's taken me a WEEK to get over being ticked off about this visit to no leave a vulgar review!

We were vendors at the Occoquan Fall show. Packed up and hubby wanted S&P Calamari.

It was 5:45 when I walked in the place. He went to park the truck. The bartender looked at me then walked to the service station. After a few minutes of checking my emails, NO ONE had walked up to the hostess station. I set the timer on my phone.......

5 MINUTES later, several servers walked by, a young scruffy guy in a button-down walked by....NOTHING! I've been at Occoquan show since 7am on my feet and was getting cranky. When scruffy walked past me AGAIN I asked were they still serving dinner? and if so why had 4 servers, the bartender and now he WALK by NO ONE even bothered to stop and ask or even acknowledge I was standing at the host station?!

I then showed him my phone.....8:52. Almost 10 minutes I waited and NOTHING. I was looked at and dismissed.

He apologized and took me to a booth. I told him no children please. I had a splitting headache and wanted peace and quiet for a $70 meal!

He put the menus down, I informed him my husband should be coming soon and were was the loo. I went to wash my arms and hands from the show. When I came out hubby, who is very quiet and puts up with a lot more than me, was moving my purse and menus.

When he showed me the floor & seats they were DISGUSTING!! Food, napkins, paper, straws were ALL UNDER the table we were seated at.

WAY TO GO DUDE! Seat customers at an uncleaned GROSS table and booth!!

Christelle, our server, apologized and moved us two booths over to a clean one. I saw how hard it was for the SHIRT to place a PAYING customer at a clean booth!

There was no S&P calamari, completed our disappointing visit. But we were there and starving. We chose dynamite shrimp (greasy and not hot), dim sum (almost no dipping sauce on plate), Singapore chicken and Mongolian beef (nothing to write home about).

The really only good things we had were the brown rice, Kirin and Dogfish head. The entire meal was disappointing. We were out by 6:21pm. I checked yelp to see what time they closed on sunday... 10pm but they sure made us feel like we walked in at 9:45pm. We felt rushed and poorly served. I left $15 tip because she did move us from that disgusting booth and I'm a bartender. But we won't be going back. Don't waste your time or money. There are better places to eat in Stonebridge town center with better staff, cleaner booths/tables and don't run out basics.

1  Thank atasteofcreole
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband and I went here on a Friday during dinner time. We made reservations a day before thinking that it would be crowed, but our surprise the restaurant was quite empty. We ordered the Lettuce wraps which were delicious, it was much better than my entree. I ordered the Chang's spices chicken it was ok. It wasn't spicy at all. It was more like a high class General Tso chicken. I'm not a fan of General Tso chicken. My husband ordered the Mongolian beef and that was a winner. The manager offered to switch out my meal but I refused because I didn't want my husband to stop eating to wait for me to eat. Friendly staff and great atmosphere.