“First timers”

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #83 of 329 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband and I went here on a Friday during dinner time. We made reservations a day before thinking that it would be crowed, but our surprise the restaurant was quite empty. We ordered the Lettuce wraps which were delicious, it was much better than my entree. I ordered the Chang's spices chicken it was ok. It wasn't spicy at all. It was more like a high class General Tso chicken. I'm not a fan of General Tso chicken. My husband ordered the Mongolian beef and that was a winner. The manager offered to switch out my meal but I refused because I didn't want my husband to stop eating to wait for me to eat. Friendly staff and great atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This restaurant is one of several in this chain we have eaten at. (Tyson's Corner, Atlantic City, etc.) This one does not adhere to the same receipts' as the others in the chain. Crispy shrimp and chicken is limp and soggy. The egg drop soup is very good. Ordered carry out in June and food was favored with what smelled like pine disinfectant. Not good!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I thought the service was very good. It's been awhile since I've been to PF Chang's so the menu has changed. The prices have gone up and the portions have gotten smaller. The food was good, but it was pricey. For two people for lunch, it was $55 for a shared appetizer, two entrees, and two soft drinks.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We came as a family of three for lunch on a weekday... they weren't very busy at all. The service was decent, not as attentive as it should have been, but definitely very friendly and helpful when he was there.

The food was amazing! Flavors were awesome and portion sizes we adequate (they could have been larger for the price). They have a large menu with many Asian delights on it!

The restaurant itself is amazing, large ad really nice. Definitely a nice place for a special occasion!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Terrible Experience, food came out cold. Had a party of eight and we were served in intervals. Food did not come out together, the service was disjointed. It appeared that no one knew what their responsibilities where. This was a weird experience the waitress was super nice because she knew of the shortcomings in the kitchen but would not admit to it or make up for it.

There are several restaurants in the area, avoid this one. If you want Chinese food go to a regular Chinese restaurant where the food will be hot and fresh. Not cold and stale, I should not have to ask you to bring me white rice that comes with the beef and broccoli.

Date of visit: August 2017