“A Buffet of Mediocre Food”

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #159 of 330 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Description: 703-595-2388
Description: 703-595-2388
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I have been to Hibachi quite a few times never of my own volition. The food never seems to get better. It's edible and the place is pretty clean and decent. But honestly I would skip it there are better Asian food places in Northern Virginia. I am not giving it a lower score because it's not the worst food I've ever eaten but certainly not the best.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My kids love it, so we eat here now and then. Went there last Saturday for dinner too. It was a group of 13. They have lots of different foods, mini sushi bar, hibachi grill, open bar with sea-food, fast food items, chines and desserts etc. But this time number of items were much less than before. I think they also took of one row of food bar! Still had good time, but couldn't find lots of regular dishes we use to have here. Happy with their friendly and helpful stuff.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

If you're graven Asian and Seafood in abundance then this is your place. Come when it is busy or peak hours because the rotation of food is always fresh and hot. I like the Mongolian style and my wife is the seafood gal. Wait staff is friendly and they offer military and senior citizens discounts.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Wife and I enjoy this busy but varied menu. Many choices and able to pick a little of this and a little of that. Service is fast and dirty plates removed as soon as possible. Food is tasty and not too spicy. Good mix of chicken, beef and seafood dishes.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

This time it was a miss. We've been eating here for quite a long time but the past couple of times the food quality has not been the best. We gave it one more chance because my husband likes the sushi but so much of the other food was dried out or there was hardly any. The sushi bar was decent but that's one of the only things that was kept restocked. There were about half a dozen scallops with bacon that were so dried out, they were nearly unrecognizable.

Although we don't typically eat dessert, they should have been embarrassed to call it a dessert bar. Of the maybe half a dozen trays, none had more than 15 pcs. A couple had pieces that were smashed on the tray. I question when the last time the section was stocked with fresh product. Side note: I shutter every time I see the sign above it says, "Desert Bar." I doubt we'll be back any time soon.