“A nice cafe”

Firefly Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Winchester
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Description: Firefly Cafe & Bakery is passionate about providing our community with regionally sourced craft coffee, homemade soups, salads and sandwiches in addition to a variety of made-from-scratch baked goods. Our private room with media capabilities and Wi-Fi access is perfect for your next meeting. Firefly also offers drop-off catering for offsite meetings and special events. In addition to serving delicious food, the cafe and bakery provides adults with disabilities an opportunity for vocational and personal growth as well as social interaction and a sense of purpose.
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been looking for a nice place to have a cup of coffee and a piece of bakery and we found it here. I had a coffee cake and asked for a corner piece and my husband had a croissant and both were delicious. We actually had a hard time choosing the bake goods all looked great. The 2 women working were very pleasant and it was spotless we would strongly recommend

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Breakfast, bakery, lunch, coffee. The food is good. It is fresh an abundant. I have been here 4 times now and ordered a different thing each time. I have not been disappointed. Casual atmosphere that even when crowded isn't overwhelming. Counter order but they deliver to your table. Everyone is cheerful and eager to wait on you. The best thing about Firefly, it affords an opportunity to those who msy not otherwise find one. This place is a secret gem on Valley Ave! And don't forget dessert!!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Decent array of breakfast & lunch items, with large portions and pleasant staff supporting the experience. The dining area is large and airy, and the noise level is not a factor. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I am a bit of a foodie... the food is good, period. Clearly daily made from good ingredients in the restaurant itself. Prices are what you expect for it, not expensive, not low priced either (if the prices would have been wowing me as well I would have given 5 stars).
The mission behind Firefly is of course wonderful, as they play a role in having the disabled back to the work environment.
I eat here about once a month.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Good location. Clean. Reasonably priced. Went there with spouse. We each got a VERY GOOD breakfast sandwich and a beverage. This is a restaurant where you order from a counter, pay & your food order is brought to you at a table. Total price: $13.03. Includes tax & no tip. You really don't need to tip.