USD 101
Comfort Inn(Winchester)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 91
ComfortInn
Clarion Inn & Conference Center(Winchester)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 82
Priceline
1,059 results
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleancontinental breakfastparking lotchecking outconvenient locationstaff was friendlyoff the highwayeasy accessgreat pricepetihopfloridamicrowaveexitclerk
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I prepaid for the room on a travel website, but at check in my card was authorized an additional $100 for incidentals. I was told it would be refunded. I was real annoyed by this but at that point there was nothing I could do.
The nonsmoking room we reserved was old and in need of updating. I had a musty odor to it the irraitated my sinuses, I think it was the bedding. I almost went to change rooms but decided to put up with it. The heating / AC unit was filthy and looks not to have been cleaned in years.
We had a room at the back of the building directly overlooking RT 81. Very noisy all night long, glad we had earplugs.
Breakfast was nothing special, but better than nothing.
I would never stay at this property again, and urge others to avoid it.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

These folks were very kind, gave me directions to a mechanic who was open late, and helped me get up when I fell. Excellant and refreshing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The hotel was average. The bed was comfortable, plenty of hot water and pressure. The breakfast was the typical bread, pastry but they did have pancakes.

I think what turned me off this hotel was the woman who was overseeing the breakfast. She watched you like a hawk and was not pleasant at all. She told a fellow guest that they could not take their breakfast to their room. I don't see the big deal about doing that. It's not like they ban you from eating in your room.

We tried to check out after our breakfast but the clerk told us we had to do that on our way out. That meant that we had to stop with all our bags at the front desk. It's not a terrible thing just an inconvenience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple